Two questions for YT owners..

/ Two questions for YT owners.. #1  

joejackson

Tractor
Yanmar YT347c
Hey everyone, new here and new to the YT series. I just took possession of a YT347c and had a few questions.
To preface, our property is private, so I don't have concerns about anyone being near me while I'm operating, so I am wondering if there's a way to disable the backup alarm/beeping every time I go into reverse. While it's not a huge issue, there are evenings when I'll be working close to the house and I'd like to disable it if possible.
2. The hood on my tractor is not Yanmar red. It almost has a faded tone/shade to it. Has anyone else run into this with any recent purchases? I contacted Yanmar in GA, but have not heard back.
3. The dealer filled the rear tires and this is the first time I've had tires filled. Should there be a choppy ride on this machine due to the fluid, or could it be that I don't have enough ballast on the rear just yet? I am going to hook up my box blade once it arrives but was curious if anyone had any thoughts.

Thanks and look forward to being part of the community.

/ Two questions for YT owners.. #2  
Did you check for a fuse????

willy

/ Two questions for YT owners..
I didn't get that far to be honest. I wanted to check in with other owners to see if it was that easy.

/ Two questions for YT owners.. #4  
Just find the beeper and pound it with a BIG hammer..... no more beep!

Seriously, if you find the beeper, just cut one of the wires. It won't hurt anything, tractor wise.

/ Two questions for YT owners.. #5  
put a piece of tape over the opening of the beeper

/ Two questions for YT owners..
   / Two questions for YT owners.. #7  
The beeper is located at the rear of the tractor and can be unplugged. This is the same beeper that will sound to let you know if a diagnostic trouble code is present.
For the paint, it has been known to fade. Contact your dealer and have them check to see if it is a claim that can be covered under warranty. Not sure if you bought new or used, but the warranty is transferrable. Only the powertrain is 10 years, I believe the rest of the tractor is 2 years.
The choppy ride of the tires could be due to being filled but most likely the tires themselves. When travelling on pavement, R4 industrial tires do ride a little rough and in a cabbed tractor can seem abnormally loud. This is normal.

/ Two questions for YT owners.. #8  
Welcome, that's a nice tractor, post some pics please.

/ Two questions for YT owners.. #9  
my yt347 has a cracked rear fender anyone know where to get one and cost?

/ Two questions for YT owners.. #10  
Why not use fiber glass or bondo as you can always
paint when your done.

willy