Buying Advice Trident tractors in OZ

/ Trident tractors in OZ #11  
Hay Forks 1.jpegbackhoe 4.jpgbackhoe 6.jpgBackhoe 3.jpgBackhoe 1.jpgWechatIMG11.jpegHay Forks 5.jpegHay Forks 4.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5514.jpeg
    IMG_5514.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 146
  • IMG_5515.jpeg
    IMG_5515.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 146
  • IMG_5520.jpeg
    IMG_5520.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 180
   / Trident tractors in OZ #12  
IMG_4940.jpegIMG_4775.jpegIMG_4935.jpegIMG_4772.jpegIMG_4642.jpeg

Attachments

• Slasher 6.jpeg
    Slasher 6.jpeg
    108.8 KB · Views: 110
  • Slasher 5.jpeg
    Slasher 5.jpeg
    149.6 KB · Views: 109
   / Trident tractors in OZ #13  
Review from our customer:

Hi my name is Roger and I bought a 40 h.p. Trident tractor in Adelaide in April 2019 and it was delivered to our Queensland property on the 13th of May 2019.

When I was a kid we did'nt have Tonka Toys and I envied my kids and grand children playing with theirs.

Now I have the ultimate Tonka.
I bought the whole deal, 4 way bucket, slasher, back hoe, post hole digger, fork lift and hay spike.
We live in Adelaide and spend winter in Queensland for obvious reasons.(Beautiful one day perfect the next.)
Our property is a 30 acre bush block covered in trees which we are developing slowly until we bought our tractor.
My wife allowed me to buy the tractor because she was sick of moving road base with shovel, wheelbarrow and rake. ( We are in our 70s. )
We have so far moved 100 tonnes of road base to build roads on our property and dig drainage ditches to direct rain water to our dam.

The Tractor which we call Flash has done every thing we expected it to do and so far has caused us no grief.

My only request would be a stubby holder to hold my bottle of cold water.

The before and after sales service has been excellent.

If you want a reasonably priced reliable tractor I recommend you buy a Trident.

Regards Roger

/ Trident tractors in OZ #14  

I bought my Trident 55HP front end loader tractor and slasher package over a year ago after researching and comparing other brands specifications and cost, and I found that the products that Terry Hu offers is the best value for money product on the market for performance, reliability and functionality. I cannot fault the after sales service and support that is supplied by Terry and his team, which is why I give this 5-star rating

Chris Stevens

/ Trident tractors in OZ #15  

Did heaps of research before buying from Nicolas machinery,, their Tractor came up well in front of all the others for quality and build.. very impressed.. The manager was extremely helpful with the deal.. Bob Agnew

/ Trident tractors in OZ #17  
You know there is a problem with a thread when the Salesman posts more in the thread than TBN members.

/ Trident tractors in OZ #18  
Please don't buy a Trident tractor from Nicolas machinery PTY, South Australia. I brought a tractor 14 months ago new. All I have had is trouble. I did a clutch at 200 hours, they would not replace it under warranty, even though my mechanic said it was faulty. Many other problems, parts breaking, falling off etc. Too many to problems to mention. The after service is nil, I ring no answer, I leave messages no reply. Really bad service. My implements have all broken within 12 months, very poor quality, now junk laying around my farm.

Hi mate, we still have not got any answers from you after requesting your info for contact and we have investigated a bit futher that this was no history of 200 hours cluth fail since the first day of the business. It will be a legal case if you do not remove this post as it mislead our customer by this fake post.

/ Trident tractors in OZ #19  
   / Trident tractors in OZ #20  
Interesting also those who complained on the company product did not reply to their post.

I have no connection to anyone in this thread and only read it for thought of The Wizard of Oz movie. But any machine will need parts one day and some everyday.