Seeders Trailer wheel on 2 bottom plow

/ Trailer wheel on 2 bottom plow #11  
I looked at the CL picture. I think that is the correct position for the trailing wheel (rolling landside). It's meant to push against the bottom edge of the furrow, with the wheel on an angle so only the bottom portion contacts the soil. The bottom edge should be in line with the edge of the landside. It looks like a nice plow.

2 BOTTOM TURNING PLOW

/ Trailer wheel on 2 bottom plow #12  
I looked at the CL picture. I think that is the correct position for the trailing wheel (rolling landside). It's meant to push against the bottom edge of the furrow, with the wheel on an angle so only the bottom portion contacts the soil. The bottom edge should be in line with the edge of the landside. It looks like a nice plow.

2 BOTTOM TURNING PLOW

I believe you are absolutely correct about the wheel being on an angle as that is exactly how my 3 bottom plow is, that is why I asked for a pic. of his plow as it is probably the way it should be .

/ Trailer wheel on 2 bottom plow #13  
I just looked at the cl pic and that is the way it should be in my opinion , it is at about the same angle as my 3 bottom . Looks to be in decent shape , go plowing with it . Every thing attachments gives some good hints on setting one up if you need help in that area .

/ Trailer wheel on 2 bottom plow
thanks to all of you. This is a great site and I appreciate all the replys.

Massey Ferguson 43.jpg

Here is the model 43. Thanks again. I hope it is correct.

You can all now see the rear furrow wheel. if you click on the pic it will enlarge. It does show it bent inward. Is the
bottom of the wheel only supposed to touch the new furrow wall that the landslide creates as it goes through the soil? I guess that's why they made the wheel to lean in at an angle.

/ Trailer wheel on 2 bottom plow #17  
looks okay to me

/ Trailer wheel on 2 bottom plow #18  
If the landside is bent, as it could be according to your picture, then the wheel could be too. I guess someone could do that if they didn't lift the plow at the end of a pass, and turned right, pushing the landside and rolling landside into the fresh cut edge of the furrow. Could be heated and straightened if that was the case.