Tractors and wood! Show your pics

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,761  
0k next thing I found:
After clicking the "bell" and after clicking the word "settings" on left side of screen below the hi-lighted word "setting" is "Account Detail" click on that and click "receive news".

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,762  
Not much to show, this hemlock is going to be a little bit of the lumber for the sawmill building on that area.
It had one woodpecker hole in it and would have been a pain to drop when the buildings done.View attachment 696777
Rob was that a lightning strike on that 1st tree? What a mess, I would have made the same call for some assistance.
Nice rig. Is that a custom cab? I like all but the beacon (if that is what I think I see).

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,763  
Yes, I understand I've been here for a long time, and I just went there to make sure, and ALL the alerts and notifications are checked! But thanks.

So if ANYONE knows how to fix it let me know.
I don't get them anymore either.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,764  
BA0AB39A-379F-40C9-BD7C-1C7CA94AE489.jpeg

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,765  
0k next thing I found:
After clicking the "bell" and after clicking the word "settings" on left side of screen below the hi-lighted word "setting" is "Account Detail" click on that and click "receive news".
Yep, all checked, still nothing.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,769  
   / Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,770  
Thats what I need to do, I have a big pile in my saw yard I need to burn... but its been a very windy dry spring so far. Finally got an inch of rain yesterday, might try tomorrow.

Yep. I just did a burn pile couple weeks ago. Not too huge to start. Winter stuff that had fallen as well as some leaf bags from the city place.

Maybe I’m a tad strange but I feel pretty good once a burn pile is gone!

IMG_0996.JPG

MoKelly

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

Karcher BR530 Floor Scrubbing Machine (A33041)
Karcher BR530...
Takeuchi TL8 (A33526)
Takeuchi TL8 (A33526)
Nurse Trailer (A33041)
Nurse Trailer (A33041)
Ford 4000 Salvage Tractor (A33041)
Ford 4000 Salvage...
INGERSOLL-RAND DD110 VIBRATORY SMOOTH DRUM COMPACTOR (A32908)
INGERSOLL-RAND...
2019 Hyundai Robex 520 LC-9 (A33526)
2019 Hyundai Robex...