Tractors and wood! Show your pics

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,771  
Not strange at all. A burn pile sitting and waiting always feels like a liability to me.

I took down 20-some trees last weekend. Buried the stumps, stacked the logs, and now need to burn off the pile of tops. Wish I could let them dry out for a month or more, but the pile is in the way!!

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,772  
With heating season in full swing..... I was out gathering firewood today with my trusty mule. Pics of any tractor with logs split or not welcome:) my mighty bx said , the oil man can kiss my #%^.

View attachment 360389
Heres my kubota 4310 with grapple and tajfun winch

Attachments

• 20201103_110615.jpg
    20201103_110615.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 118
   / Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,775  
Looking at that garden rake with the tines up gives me a headache! I can still remember the melon-striking-sound my skull made last time I stepped on one.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,776  
Looking at that garden rake with the tines up gives me a headache! I can still remember the melon-striking-sound my skull made last time I stepped on one.
That's like me when I see a board with nails sticking out of it. In the early '70s I was with my father as we checked out the addition being built onto our camp. When he noticed a board with nails sticking out of it he said "Dick Clifford (a contractor who did a lot of work for my father) would never allow that. It's quicker to pound those nails back than to take a ride to the ER."
To this day I always pound the nails back any time I'm deconstructing anything.

/ Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,777  
Thanks man!! This place no longer sends me notifications on posts and forum activities, dont know why! Now I have to remember to come look.

And then catch up and make half a dozen posts in a row!:LOL:
Heres mine

Attachments

• 20210203_151341.jpg
    20210203_151341.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 114
   / Tractors and wood! Show your pics #17,779  
IMG_2783.jpg

Time to break in the 500’s little brother we’ll see if it replaced a 372