tractor side or baler side causing this?

/ tractor side or baler side causing this? #1  

Robert_in_NY

Tractor
Case-IH Farmall 45A, Kubota M8540 Narrow, New Holland TN 65, Bobcat 331, Ford 1920, 1952 John Deere M, Allis Chalmers B, Bombardier Traxter XT, Massey Harris 81RC and a John Deere 3300 combine, Cub Cadet GT1554
OK, I have a question and I'm not sure if it is the tractors fault or the baler. When hooked to the Kubota the bale thrower is hooked into the hydraulics to control left to right for placing the bales where you need them. It worked fine hooked to the old Ford 7710-II and the TN65. But ever since it's been hooked to the Kubota the thrower drifts to the plunger side and has even locked up maxed out to that direction. I've hooked up to the second set of remotes and it does the same thing. So does it dislike the bota or is it possibly a issue with the hydraulic cylinder that just happened to manifest itself to make me go crazy?

/ tractor side or baler side causing this? #2  
Sounds like a bad seal on the rod... I would try hooking the tractor up to something else that has a cylinder to lift it and see if it drifts down...

Aaron Z

/ tractor side or baler side causing this? #4  
I'll 2nd what Rick stated or you could get a hyd gauge,plug it into remote and see if pressure rises on it's own while engine is running.