Top and tilt questions

/ Top and tilt questions #11  
Can anyone discuss the relative benefits of electric solenoid vs. the manual valves?
None that I can think of for my uses.... :ROFLMAO:

Are you ever going to get a grapple in the future? If you are, get a 4 spool / valve. Cheaper instead of a separate set up for a grapple later on. I installed three, Top-N-Tilt and the 3rd one I use for my grapple. I have not found a need for a fourth one.

If I was to do it again, I would not add quick connects to my Top-N-Tilt. Just run the hoses straight to the TnT from my spool/valve. Never needed to disconnect them (and don't see any in the future). Saves on hardware and brackets.

One thing I would suggest is to install a 2 way needle valve inline for spools to the TnT. You can very precisely control your top and side link. I did not use one for the grapple since it's open / close (no need to feather it).

Last edited:
   / Top and tilt questions #12  
My custom valving & Fit Rite TnT build on my old L3200. Should be more or less identical to a L3301. 3 OEM valves may be cheaper & easier. Probably won't look as good though.

/ Top and tilt questions
Thanks everyone for the pictures and ideas! I was getting discouraged after talking to two different tractor dealers and neither could wrap their heads around the idea. Guess my next step is to head over to Summit and fill up my shopping cart.

/ Top and tilt questions
I finally got my top & tilt installed and it is SO NICE! No more climbing on and off and on and off and on setting the blade angles. And I got a 3-point quick attach. So. Much. Better!

I went with the Land Pride T&T kit and added the blade angle kit for my blade. No fuss trying to piece-part it. Had the dealer install and make the hoses.

20230920_170806.jpg

20230920_170922.jpg

20230920_170942.jpg

20230920_171001.jpg

/ Top and tilt questions #15  
I finally got my top & tilt installed and it is SO NICE! No more climbing on and off and on and off and on setting the blade angles. And I got a 3-point quick attach. So. Much. Better!

I went with the Land Pride T&T kit and added the blade angle kit for my blade. No fuss trying to piece-part it. Had the dealer install and make the hoses.

View attachment 824432

View attachment 824433
View attachment 824434
View attachment 824435

Congrats, you will love it even more as you use it.

gg