TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,421  
Not green like that here yet - or ever I should say.

Took the snowplow ballast out of the one-ton yesterday. Good loader practice.

View attachment 864234

View attachment 864235

View attachment 864237

gg
I like the idea of the wooden boxes. Beats what I'm doing with just bags of sand stacked on a pallet. They always seem to fall off the pallet into the truck bed over the winter, and have to be hand stacked back on the pallet again.

20220319_120430.jpg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,422  
2 1/2 hrs cleaning a livestock pen. 10 yrs of manure I'd bet. Spread it in the next field I had mowed last week and smoothed it out. Probably see a bumper crop of weeds next year ;)
Having some lunch then clean the tractor, It needs it, plenty of mowing and weed abatement since the last wash.
Tractor regen cycle popped up and I had to raise rpms and just keep working...took 15-20 minutes to clear.
Seems to regen less frequently if I run at higher rpms like mowing. Seems like it has been about 50 hrs between cycles.

Last edited:
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,425  
I am trying to track down a problem with my 4 in 1. Been frustrating. Gonna try again today

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,426  
I had a 4 in 1 on my last tractor. Thing I didn't care for was it would invariably leak down and gap open. I got in the habit of bumping the jaw cylinders every time I got on it and eventually one cylinder needed a rebuild after 14 yrs of that... it was handy cleaning up debris and pulling t posts when we upgraded the fence.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,427  
I have a love hate with it. Actually with my tractor too LOL

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,428  
I have a love hate with it. Actually with my tractor too LOL