TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,841  
I have never fired a full auto weapon but seen enough videos to know I would not be very effective with it.

If I wanted to travel that road, it would likely be a 9mm.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,842  
I have never fired a full auto weapon but seen enough videos to know I would not be very effective with it.

If I wanted to travel that road, it would likely be a 9mm.
GO with 22LR then you can maybe afford the play time, that and you can control it fairly well. ;)

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,844  
A old supervisor from a LONG TIME ago once told me he had a stupid question for me. I started off by commenting that there is no such thing as a stupid question. His reply? "No, but there are stupid people". I had to tell him laughing I really couldn't argue with him on that point.
Daffy01.jpg

and unfortunately breeding...

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,845  
My old theory is that if it is smart to limit the number of children in a family the stupid people will far outnumber the smart people. Reading the news that seems to be the case.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,847  
Wait, how many per clip, 10 or 12 pills?
Californians are allowed 10 rounds per clip unless they own older clips bought before the 10 round max law took effect.

Last edited:
   / TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,848  
View attachment 864272
and unfortunately breeding...
And thus the issue begins... Even stupid people having the right to own a firearm.

I have two cousins on my wife's side I wouldn't want to touch with a 10' pole with those idiots around guns (which they own).

The issue is you have some very stupid people driving as well LOL

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,849  
And thus the issue begins... Even stupid people having the right to own a firearm.

I have two cousins on my wife's side I wouldn't want to touch with a 10' pole with those idiots around guns (which they own).

The issue is you have some very stupid people driving as well LOL
And don't forget the worst is stupid people in high ranking govt offices. No shortage of those.
Common sense is rare.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,850  
Technically there is a difference, but I don't care what you call it. The context gives the meaning.

marlin-clip-magazine.jpg

winchester-clip-magazine.jpg

Bruce