TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,851  
Californians are allowed 10 rounds per clip unless they own older clips bought before the 10 round max law took effect.
I was just making a funny, but yes CA's firearm restrictions make IL look like a red state.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,852  
Technically there is a difference, but I don't care what you call it. The context gives the meaning.

View attachment 864325

View attachment 864326

Bruce
Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 5.08.48 PM.png

Just goes to show that marketing people in no matter what industry they're selling to, sometimes has no clue on what they're really marketing ;)

I see this a lot even in my own industry I work in.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,855  
Went shooting at a buddies house this morning.
20240428_110458.jpg

The little M4 22lr made by walther is amazing. Never shot it before and accurate and just runs.

Had problems with my AR pistol. Feeding issue. It's not the mags cuz they work flawlessly in my other AR's.

Of course the sigs and H&K ran good.

Now it's cleaning time

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,856  
Just was reading back a few pages. Semantics.....

But you never hear of anyone doing a "clip dump" with their berm blaster. ;-)

It's always a mag....... ;-)

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,857  
Went shooting at a buddies house this morning.
View attachment 864802

The little M4 22lr made by walther is amazing. Never shot it before and accurate and just runs.

Had problems with my AR pistol. Feeding issue. It's not the mags cuz they work flawlessly in my other AR's.

Of course the sigs and H&K ran good.

Now it's cleaning time
That Walther looks pretty neat. Do they make it with a threaded barrel? I sort of went on a .22 kick the last few years - really like shooting them with subsonic suppressed as it does not annoy anyone, don't need hearing protection, and is still cheap to shoot.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,858  
That Walther looks pretty neat. Do they make it with a threaded barrel? I sort of went on a .22 kick the last few years - really like shooting them with subsonic suppressed as it does not annoy anyone, don't need hearing protection, and is still cheap to shoot.
Believe it's not threaded. Got it from my brother's estate and first time really putting time on it. Bolt release is nonfunctional and just for looks and same for the forward assist.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,859  
I have a M&P 15-22

Works great for when the kids come over running suppressed (haven't had it out in years though as everyone has gotten older).

Will cycle .22LR subs. What's funny is shooting it, it sounds loud (I was like "hey, why so loud" the first time I tried it), but what you're only hearing is the bolt moving.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,860  
LOL - we have an M&P 15-22 and it is a fun little gun. I got it for my wife and kids to shoot and they enjoyed it (kids got older and moved after college). I may need to get it out for the wife one of these days!