THIS is how you handle porch thieves

/ THIS is how you handle porch thieves
I believe modern technology has simply exposed it. Of all the civilizations I'm familiar with, I always thought the Romans were the most decadent. That's because I read history beyond govt school! As far as decadent culture, I think we are giving the Romans a run for their money.
Technology has not only exposed us, but also allowed us to get to the point where we are at as a society per a "decadent" culture.

Take your time and listen to the below. Although humerous, it does hit the nail on the head IMO.

Last edited:
   / THIS is how you handle porch thieves #172  
Why do you think there is a push for all this censorship? It's possibly worse than the Soviet Union ever was. MSM working in lock step to deliver the official narrative.

They simply can't go about their Evil deeds with TRUTH leaking out and being discussed all over the place.

As far as the porch camera. Just because it's a RING camera or whatever, what does that mean to suggest it wasn't staged. Most people would realize, they screwed up once the initial anger passed and get the heck out of there, not hang around, or worse, start up again.

Why do you think there is a push for all this censorship? It's possibly worse than the Soviet Union ever was. MSM working in lock step to deliver the official narrative.

They simply can't go about their Evil deeds with TRUTH leaking out and being discussed all over the place.
Censorship in the US today, at this moment in time is by far than Russia at the same time. No comparison to the Soviet Union we once knew.

At the end of the day, any idiot can post anything online, and people will accept it as the truth.

/ THIS is how you handle porch thieves #174  
That is TOTALLY UNTRUE! ALL the established media platforms are almost TOTALLY censored for what you can and can't say. And the level and political oriented nature of what is allowed and not, is mind blowing in it's hypocracy. You can even talk about KILLING one group of people (No issue wth that at all) and then not even be able to question another group!

That is TOTALLY UNTRUE! ALL the established media platforms are almost TOTALLY censored for what you can and can't say. And the level and political oriented nature of what is allowed and not, is mind blowing in it's hypocracy. You can even talk about KILLING one group of people (No issue wth that at all) and then not even be able to question another group!

Man has not changed his nature over the last 2,000 years.

Even if you were to read written news from the 1700's or 1800's or 1900's, you will find some kind of censorship in the written news to some extent. What I stated I believe is factual from my last post.

Thing is, now people have so many different platforms of social communication, it's pretty hard to keep track of all the "news" out there.

I've got to ask, what's the example of a written news article supporting the killing of an entire group of people your refering to?

/ THIS is how you handle porch thieves #176  
Just for starters. Where did the word "ENTIRE" ever come from? That ONE word YOU inserted into what I supposedy wrote, VASTLY changes what I said.

The Feces Book, twitter and Googles have no problem at all with people advocating the "killing" of ***** supporters. No removing of posts or banning members.

But just for contrast. Amazon just removed "Super Straight" merchandise off their site. That newly coined sexual classification supposed to represent 94 % (or so) of us.

Last edited:
Just for starters. Where did the word "ENTIRE" ever come from?

The Feces Book, twitter and Googles have no problem at all with people advocating the "killing" of ***** supporters. No removing of posts or banning members.

But just for contrast. Amazon just removed "Super Straight" merchandise off their site. That newly coined sexual classification supposed to represent 94 % (or so) of us.
The assumption is when refering to a group, if you don't kill the entire group, what's the point? LOL

Can you please post examples of people wanting to kill ***** supporters online?

I use facebook to keep up with family as for the most part, there seems to be a lot of wacko's on both ends of the spectrum using social media to spout their hatred. For myself, perhaps I'm isolated, but I can't recall ever coming across people I know stating that certain segments of our society should be killed.

/ THIS is how you handle porch thieves #178  
I urge you to look for yourself. Explore alternative media/platforms and the evidence of hypocracy and censorship is ABUNDANT.

Amazon banned Dr. Seuss but you can still buy Mein Kampf! That is the level of hypocracy that exists.

/ THIS is how you handle porch thieves #179  
Back to thieves stealing boxes on porches.
Simple solution.
Everyone has a printer. Make a label:
"Vespa Laboratory, 2356 Arrow St., Anytown Ok 45678"
Around here we have Bell Hornets, Vespa Orientalis. They love fruit especially pears, we've had the pear trees loaded with them.
They're aggressive if molested but I have carefully picked up a pear with them.
So your box is ready, plastic bag inside, put hornet covered pears in and tape shut.
Paper inside..."Here are bees you ordered".
Close/tape box.
Return address isn't your house number.
A thief is gonna grab and run with it.
Probably won't look at label anyway, but if so what? Report it to police? Address doesn't match victims house.
That or poop. Letter inside "Acme Canine Labs"
Dear sir;
Thanks for the samples which are positive for heart and pin worms. We recommend 10cc Ivermectin per 20 pounds per Pit Bull.
20210311_122754.jpg

I urge you to look for yourself. Explore alternative media/platforms and the evidence of hypocracy and censorship is ABUNDANT.

Amazon banned Dr. Seuss but you can still buy Mein Kampf! That is the level of hypocracy that exists.
Personally, I don't care what Amazon does.

You seem to neglect that the fact that you have a right to read what you want.

Genearlly, I try to stay away from hard core facts on social media websites.

However, as long as I've been on facebook, I've never seen people stating that others that don't ageee with their own viewpoints should be killed, which is why I asked for some examples.

The world is full of people whos crazy pot your don't want to stir, which is why I generally stay away from social media platforms.