THIS is how you handle porch thieves

/ THIS is how you handle porch thieves #201  
The irony is the 4 dogs currently living in our home all were "homeless" and they found us. I don't mean it as a bad joke, but haven't adpoted any homeless people yet. That to me it the irony.

Can't help but respect a woman who won't give up her dogs.

All that said, this life is nothing but a next step. Point being, no matter where or how you live this life, we will all have the same "playing field" at death. The parable of the rich man and Lazurus comes to mind.

“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”​

― Eleanor Roosevelt

That's the answer I got from Alexa this morning.

/ THIS is how you handle porch thieves #202  
The irony is the 4 dogs currently living in our home all were "homeless" and they found us. I don't mean it as a bad joke, but haven't adpoted any homeless people yet. That to me it the irony.

Can't help but respect a woman who won't give up her dogs.

All that said, this life is nothing but a next step. Point being, no matter where or how you live this life, we will all have the same "playing field" at death. The parable of the rich man and Lazurus comes to mind.
Maybe. I'm not so sure anymore....

/ THIS is how you handle porch thieves #205  
K0ua RE: NASA. I'm guessing they were referring about humans going any higher than that.

Hey, this or flat vs round earth. Moot point if we just live in a computer generated (matrix) world right?

Kind of on a different note. Been wondering. If GATES (and others) wants to depopulate the world to a very large extent, why does society frown on Suicide? Why not let those unhappy to be here, leave, and maybe even help them leave, before you eliminate those that would rather care to stay?

Things I simply don't get!

Last edited:
   / THIS is how you handle porch thieves
I know... you don't get out of here alive... But, how convinced are you this has a purpose and a meaning?
Treat others as you would have treated upon yourself, and at least try to help where you see help might be needed.

Bigger question becomes, is labor hours or dollar amount donated more important? That's up to each of us to decide as to what is more important IMO ;) (who does more "good", a man who volunteers 1/4 of his life to help others or a man who donates a million bucks?).

The trick (and a hard one at that) is to help and actually feel good about it.

That said, when I die, perhaps ****** or Stalin become my bunk buddies LOL

Last edited:
   / THIS is how you handle porch thieves

“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”​

― Eleanor Roosevelt

That's the answer I got from Alexa this morning.
No doubt a reamarkable woman, but hopefully Alexa realizes she married a 5th cousin once removed.

That any different than marrying your uncle or aunts children?😁

In Mrs Roosevelts defense, we're all dealt cards in life, and she played them well.

/ THIS is how you handle porch thieves #209  
I heard that Pol Pot doesn't snore.

/ THIS is how you handle porch thieves #210  
No doubt a reamarkable woman, but hopefully Alexa realizes she married a 5th cousin once removed.

That any different than marrying your uncle or aunts children?😁

In Mrs Roosevelts defense, we're all dealt cards in life, and she played them well.
Just a bit...

You'd have to go up the family tree 5 generations to find your common great-great-great-great grandparent, then back down the same amount to find your 5th cousin, then marry their child.

If you do family trees, there's good chances of that happening if you go back that many generations. It's kinda fun doing research like that. :)