THIS is how you handle porch thieves

/ THIS is how you handle porch thieves #1  

Sigarms

Tractor
F3080
1 - I would never condone violence.
2 - I would never threaten anyone with a gun.
3 - I would never use bad language.

That said, I thought this guy had a pretty good handle on it. Please note, very strong offensive language is used during this video, so you may want to mute it, as my intent wasn't to offend anyone.

Liveleak.com - Homie don’t play dat

Notice the car dropping the would be thief off and that car then taking off?:laughing:

/ THIS is how you handle porch thieves #2  
I like this guys approach.

/ THIS is how you handle porch thieves #4  
At first I thought - man, that guy has balls. Naw - just plain stupid/ignorant. And perhaps it was his lucky day ...........

/ THIS is how you handle porch thieves #5  
My idea would be to copy UPS delivery technique.

Hang a typical package off of my trash bin, OR, as often simply toss in the yard or on the front porch.

ONLY I'd have put my kitchen garbage in that phony UPS box!

/ THIS is how you handle porch thieves #6  
Notice when the man comes out, he drops the charging handle. (Gun is loaded) Everybody was lucky, no shots were fired. Porch Pirate would have been leaky.

/ THIS is how you handle porch thieves #7  
That punk will need a new wheel man if he's planning a life of crime.

/ THIS is how you handle porch thieves #9  
1 - I would never condone violence.
2 - I would never threaten anyone with a gun.
3 - I would never use bad language.

That said, I thought this guy had a pretty good handle on it. Please note, very strong offensive language is used during this video, so you may want to mute it, as my intent wasn't to offend anyone.

Liveleak.com - Homie don’t play dat

Notice the car dropping the would be thief off and that car then taking off?:laughing:

I don't know if i believe it but......one of my country buddies tells the story of how the DNR or whoever tagged a turkey with some kind of location chip. No details of course.

Story goes, some young guys were poaching and the authorities were somehow able to find the kid and the turkey. Big fines etc etc.

Sounds like BS to me. but he swears it's true.

I wonder if they could somehow track the packages? Not all but a few bait packages? In the movies the bank robber always ends up with an explosion of blue paint on his face.

/ THIS is how you handle porch thieves
I wonder if they could somehow track the packages? Not all but a few bait packages? In the movies the bank robber always ends up with an explosion of blue paint on his face.

At least the expectation with a bank robber is they are going to come away with some cash (how much, no clue, but don't think it would be enough to live high on the hog for a long time vs the jail time if you get caught.

What I don't understand with people stealing packages from homes is you have no clue what the heck you're going to steel because it's in a box. What you steel could be very important to the person it was sent to, but could have little cash value and I don't how the reward could be worth more than the risk. That said, guess people are just lazy and see it as easy pickens.