THIS is how you handle porch thieves

/ THIS is how you handle porch thieves #11  
Hasn't slowed at all...

Postal inspectors working porch pirates car rammed yesterday... just another day when property crime isn't really a crime as far as prosecution but assaulting postal inspectors is.

$5, Reward Offered For Suspect Who Rammed U.S. Postal Inspectors In San Francisco – CBS San Francisco

Retired police officer arrested for terrorizing kid porch pranking...

He grabbed kid and took kid for a ride saying what would happen if this happened again...

Officers weapons removed and charge of kidnapping on table... public outraged at retired officers action for a kid just being a kid.

One story is neighborhood on edge from porch thefts.

Police: Marin child prankster got death threat from retired SF cop

/ THIS is how you handle porch thieves #12  
I don't know if i believe it but......one of my country buddies tells the story of how the DNR or whoever tagged a turkey with some kind of location chip. No details of course.

Story goes, some young guys were poaching and the authorities were somehow able to find the kid and the turkey. Big fines etc etc.

Sounds like BS to me. but he swears it's true.

I wonder if they could somehow track the packages? Not all but a few bait packages? In the movies the bank robber always ends up with an explosion of blue paint on his face.

The glitter bomb guy has GPS tracker in his so he can retrieve it.

/ THIS is how you handle porch thieves
Or the resident if the people in the car had their own PewPews.

And at the end of the day, good chance if shots were fired by the homeowner, his lawyer bill would have been much more than what was in the package. Sad to say, generally speaking, it's not worth it to shoot someone caught only steeling from your property.

/ THIS is how you handle porch thieves #16  
Say, that package contains a replacement mirror for a 2009 Impala. If this guy doesn't have a 2009 Impala that needs a mirror, or know anyone else who does, does he throw it out along the road? Nobody ever seems to talk about what must be, an elaborate fencing network to liquidate the gazillion items that thieves don't need personally.

/ THIS is how you handle porch thieves #17  
Guy that owned the house should have had two guns, one to throw at buddy's feet and the other to blow his kneecap off. Sorry folks, I've got no use for scum thieves, don't do the crime unless you can do the time............Mike

Last edited:
   / THIS is how you handle porch thieves #18  
Almost daily on the way to work I see discarded delivery boxes ripped open... it's just the way it is...

/ THIS is how you handle porch thieves #19  
His get-away driver takes off?
Geesh, it’s like there’s no honor among thieves! Go figure.

/ THIS is how you handle porch thieves
Say, that package contains a replacement mirror for a 2009 Impala. If this guy doesn't have a 2009 Impala that needs a mirror, or know anyone else who does, does he throw it out along the road? Nobody ever seems to talk about what must be, an elaborate fencing network to liquidate the gazillion items that thieves don't need personally.

Considering it's an unlikely chance the thief actually knows what they are steeling, I'm guessing you're putting more thought into the crime than the idiots comitting them.