The best deal that you missed out on?

/ The best deal that you missed out on?
This was back in 1997, my parents had been looking at houses to buy and found a really nice log cabin on 5 acres. We went to look at it and though the house was empty and the owner had moved out of state, there was a shed with a bunch of equipment in it including an L series Kubota with a ladder and some 3PH stuff. At the time I was only 14 but still very interested in this equipment.

Parents made an offer and by the time the owner got a chance to reply, he had already sold the equipment. But when he came around to show us the property, he said he would have included the equipment for free had we made the offer a day earlier.

/ The best deal that you missed out on? #22  
The deals you missed out on is anything I ever sold. I take a big loss on everything it seems. Item sits with no offers for months then I finally take a low ball offer. Weeks later every Tom, Dick and Harry calls wanting to buy it for listed price. OR I price the item at what I think is fair and sell it only to find out later that I was way under fair market price.
Many farm items one sells has no real way to find out the real value.

/ The best deal that you missed out on? #23  
Way back in the last century (1970), I missed out on a 1939 LaSalle Hearse. One of the biker clubs bought it for $500.oo.