The best deal that you missed out on?

/ The best deal that you missed out on? #1  

Muhammad

Administrator
Tractor
None currently
What's the best deal you ever saw that you MISSED out on?

Tractor
Equipment
Attachment
Etc

Could be a specific model, or a mfg deal, etc.

Don't forget to include why you missed it... too late? Already had one?

/ The best deal that you missed out on? #2  
Not really related but sort of. 1974 Dodge Challenger Rallye. Me and a buddy Drove by it I don’t know how many times, we could only see the nose of it, we assumed it was junk. Not really a super desirable car, not in perfect condition but it was bought cheap. All I had to do was stop by and ask.

/ The best deal that you missed out on? #3  
I missed out on an international scout a few years ago. Drove by it one evening on my way home. The next day it was gone.

/ The best deal that you missed out on? #4  
A like new 60 hp montana tractor 4wheel drive cab fel 7 ft cutter bale spear , carryall and several other pieces. Owner was being put in a elderly home. 16,ooo bucks. i passed because i didnt want a cab. Stupid me.

/ The best deal that you missed out on? #5  
About 30 years ago I went to look at a dump truck for sale. He wanted $5,000. It ran but had problems with the lift hydraulics. The man wasn't home when I was there - his wife showed me the truck. I had to talk to my brother about it later so I told her I would get back to them - we had to check on some financing.

The following week I called him and found out he sold it - the thing is, I found out that the deal was for the dump truck, the trailer that was hitched to it and the backhoe that was parked next to it ... all for the $5,000.

/ The best deal that you missed out on? #6  
Does an old girlfriend count? :D

/ The best deal that you missed out on? #7  
About 30 years ago I went to look at a dump truck for sale. He wanted $5,000. It ran but had problems with the lift hydraulics. The man wasn't home when I was there - his wife showed me the truck. I had to talk to my brother about it later so I told her I would get back to them - we had to check on some financing.

The following week I called him and found out he sold it - the thing is, I found out that the deal was for the dump truck, the trailer that was hitched to it and the backhoe that was parked next to it ... all for the $5,000.
Ouch! :mur:

/ The best deal that you missed out on? #8  
Brand NEW 6807 Deutz, MFWD with some other extras, all for just over $13 thousand dollars!

I just couldn't make my mind up to buy it, but I SHOULD HAVE!!

SR

/ The best deal that you missed out on? #9  
2012 Kubota B3200 hydro 2700 hours - $4,300
-20 degrees - 300 miles away
Lacked the creativity on how to get it home :(

Kubota B3200.jpg

/ The best deal that you missed out on? #10  
15 acres of land with a nice house and workshop. I put in an offer a day after it went up for sale. I offered the exact asking price. Was informed a few days later that the seller had accepted another offer. Made no sense. Small town, people talk. Found out later that the people who bought the place paid less than asking price. The reason "the seller" had accepted another offer is because the buyer went straight to the selling agent and had no buyers agent, so the seller's agent stood to make double commission on that offer. The seller's agent probably never told the seller about my offer. Next time I found a house I really wanted, I just went by myself, no buyers agent. Worked out well for me. But I paid the same amount for these 2.5 acres as what they were asking for the 15 acres. It was a really good deal. I really wanted that place. I won't even drive by it; makes me mad to see it.