That Never Ending T&T Path!

/ That Never Ending T&T Path!
Thanks guys! I guess this thread popped up again because I referred to it in another thread...

<font color="blue"> Very wierd look at the date of this post made on 5/3/05 </font>

Mike...

I just looked...it says 05/03/05...May 3, '05 ... did it say something else when you posted?

HobbyFarm,

I am really happy with the T&T. I do like having the two cylinders for tilt, although it may not be necessary on larger tractors. I do use and like having float on one cylinder too. I use it a lot. It helped with my backblade on snow and also with my rake on the driveway. One of the neatest uses of the tilt is when using the PHD, when the tractor is on an angle. I can now get the auger truly vertical (more or less) in an instant...

The valve being up in the air has not been an issue so far. I am still undecided about it though. I will know more after a year goes by. I do like it up there out of the way. But I would certainly not put one up there if there was only a ROPS and nothing else...That would look wierder than PineRidge's date... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ That Never Ending T&T Path! #112  
Bill it may have just been a senior moment, sorry for the bother.

/ That Never Ending T&T Path! #113  
Mike, I thought I was having a premature senior moment when I read your post. I just figured it must be over my head and I was not going to understand it no matter how hard I tried.

/ That Never Ending T&T Path! #115  
I'm sure all men here had a double take on that Fine Rear End!!!

/ That Never Ending T&T Path! #116  
My tilt cylinders ended up being about an inch shorter than the length of the fixed lift rod on my B2910. That and the retract capability of the top link resulted in the rear blade being held up off the ground when the 3PH is fully raised and the top link is fully retracted.

I am hopeful that the net result is that when I have my post hole digger on, I will have a little more lift. As is(was) I have(had) about 4 inches clearance between the auger tip and the ground. I am hopeful that I will have double that now. A one-month loan of the post hole digger to a friend is stretching out to six months now. I guess I will find out in the spring. I also think I will stop loaning things to people.
I would t loan my son my tractor!