Thank You!

/ Thank You! #11  
HOLY MOLY, Torvy finally bought a tractor! Sure you don't want to consider a JD, not too late?

😁

JK, Congrats, Seems like TYM are making some good tractors and good changes. I wouldn't hesitate to look at them.

Last edited:
   / Thank You! #12  
Congratulations Torvy, I am excited to hear about your new purchase. I know we all gave you an ear full of our opinions and yet you stayed the course with the TYM. You know it's the right decision when no one can talk you out of it.

I look forward to having you as a TYM owner here so you can give some real world feedback to the rest of us. As others have said, please send some pictures. I wish you well with your new purchase pal.

/ Thank You! #13  
Does that have the engine formerly known as Kukje? That is a lot of tractor for $32k

/ Thank You! #15  
Congratulations on a good thought out purchase. Hope you enjoy the seat time! Waitng for your review?

/ Thank You! #16  
HOLY MOLY, Torvy finally bought a tractor! Sure you don't want to consider a JD, not too late?

😁

JK, Congrats, Seems like TYM are making some good tractors and good changes. I wouldn't hesitate to look at them.
Yeah, once he gets it we probably won't hear from him ever again. Especially if the quality is as good as it appears to be! :ROFLMAO:

/ Thank You! #17  
I’m not sure about TYM but, I do like Branson. You should have bought a Branson! ;)

Mike

/ Thank You! #18  
Rdrcr Branson and TYM is now TYM they merged

Congrats on your new tractor and hope you enjoy
your tractor as much as I enjoy mine.

willy

/ Thank You! #19  
Congrats. When I was looking, I was between LS & TYM. LS won due to a great auction deal at the time on a 6 month old that I could transfer warranty on (Estate Auction/not equipment).

/ Thank You!
I’m not sure about TYM but, I do like Branson. You should have bought a Branson! ;)

Mike
I looked very closely at them both. For my purposes, the TYM was better. Better lift. More features standard.