3-Point Hitch Telescoping draft link arm not going fully i and locking

/ Telescoping draft link arm not going fully i and locking #1  

Stuka

Tractor
John Deere 5095M, 757 Zero Turn
OMSJ10117: 5065M, 5075M, 5085M, 5095M, 5095MH and 5105M Tractors Operator's Manual, Block File: SH20560_000012E_19_14JUL08.htm

LV9643.gif

I cannot get the draft link to go all the way in and lock. I can pull the button out and see where the draft link should lock inside, but it won't go all the way in. I will try removing the bolts that retain the draft link and taking it out and looking to see if something got in there and is wedged in. Very odd, is there another likely problem?

/ Telescoping draft link arm not going fully i and locking #2  
Did you ever get a response? I am having the same problem with my JD 5065e, one draft end locks the other side does not, it pulls everything crooked and is a problem waiting to happen.

/ Telescoping draft link arm not going fully i and locking #3  
They are IMHO a faulty design frome JD. It has too weak a spring and a flimsy pin built for lawnmowers. Usually have to take them apart and buy a new spring. I dont like them and bent the lift arm on the left side from mine coming out.

/ Telescoping draft link arm not going fully i and locking #4  
They are IMHO a faulty design frome JD. It has too weak a spring and a flimsy pin built for lawnmowers. Usually have to take them apart and buy a new spring. I dont like them and bent the lift arm on the left side from mine coming out.
Welcome to TBN