TBN Change?

/ TBN Change? #21  
And that’s why I wasn’t concerned about it, once I learned that it wasn’t a problem on my end. While a day without TBN might be like breakfast without orange juice, I can and did survive with this minor foible.

<snert> Being 14 hours ahead of you, I simply went to bed and woke up with everything fixed!

:)

/ TBN Change?
After 6 hrs of no TBN I was having severe withdrawal symptoms, I was spitting-sputtering and overdosing on ginger-ale...........

/ TBN Change? #24  
At least it's still privately owned unlike a few forums I'm on that were sucked up by Vertical Scope. They have all degenerated into turds.

/ TBN Change? #25  
At least it's still privately owned unlike a few forums I'm on that were sucked up by Vertical Scope. They have all degenerated into turds.
We're definitely one of the longest running forums that has never been acquired.

/ TBN Change? #26  
We're definitely one of the longest running forums that has never been acquired.

Knowing VS, I'm sure they made you an offer. My IT (I park my own .com site) sold his forum to VS a few years back. I moderated on his forum but when he sold it, I dropped out.

Why I'm still here. I still have my orange and a blue green TBYNet Tee shirt in the drawer too. Don't think it will fit anymore, tummy got a bit larger... Hairline dropped as well.

You need to update your signature picture. That picture is you 20 years plus ago......:laughing:

Someday, I should update my screen name as well. The 5030 HSTC I had way back then was replaced in 2002 with an M9000 HDCC3 and then another last year, another M9000 but a 2004 model HD. Quite a bit larger than the 5030.

You always have had a good forum and the old timers are still here which tells me you are doing something right.

Keep up the good work. I'm not going anywhere, anytime soon, I hope not at least.

/ TBN Change? #27  
Hey now my photo is only 8 years old!

Those TBN shirts are collectibles now, I'm sure! It is fun to see people sticking around through these years.

It would be difficult to part ways with the site as it's rare for a forum to stay the same after ownership change. In a sense it would be like selling the family land to a developer.

I'm more on the path to improving it and making it better right now just because that's the way I think.

/ TBN Change?
I did learn something during that TBN crisis situation when all the icons diapered and things went dark. While I was trying to make a post comment there was no high-light B icon above
the post so when I turned the word blue I couldn't high-light the word, then I while I was holding the ctrl button I accidentally hit the B tab and the word I had in blue highlighted or became bold black so now I use the ctrl and B tab.

/ TBN Change? #30  
List of Control Key Shortcuts
Ctrl+A These two keys will select all text or other objects.
Ctrl+B Bold highlighted text.
Ctrl+C Copy any selected text or another object.
Ctrl+D Bookmark an open web page or open font window in Microsoft Word.
Ctrl+E Center text.
Ctrl+F Open find window.
Ctrl+G Open Find in a browser and word processors.
Ctrl+H Open the Find and Replace in Notepad, Microsoft Word, and WordPad
Ctrl+I Italicize text.
Ctrl+J View downloads in browsers and set justify alignment in Microsoft Word.
Ctrl+K Create a hyperlink for the highlighted text in Microsoft Word and many HTML editors.
Ctrl+L Select address bar in a browser or left align text in a word processor.
Ctrl+M Indent selected text in word processors and other programs.
Ctrl+N Create a new page or document.
Ctrl+O Open a file in most programs.
Ctrl+P Open a print window to print the page you're viewing.
Ctrl+R Reload page in browser or right align text in a word processor.
Ctrl+S Save the document or file.
Ctrl+T Create a new tab in an Internet browser or adjust tabs in word processors.
Ctrl+U Underline selected text.
Ctrl+V Paste any text or another object that has been copied.
Ctrl+W Close open tab in a browser or close a document in Word.
Ctrl+X Cut selected text or another object.
Ctrl+Y These keys will redo any undo action.
Ctrl+End Moves cursor to the end of a document instead of end of the line.
Ctrl+Z Pressing these two keys will undo any action.
Ctrl+Esc Open the Windows Start Menu.
Ctrl+Tab Switch between open tabs in browsers or other tabbed programs.
Ctrl+Shift+Tab Will go backwards (right to left).
Ctrl+⇧ Shift+Z Redo
Ctrl+[ Decrease font size
Ctrl+] Increase font size
Ctrl+= Toggle font subscript
Ctrl+⇧ Shift+= Toggle font superscript
Ctrl+End Bottom (end of document or window)
Ctrl+Home Top (start of document or window)
Ctrl+Insert Copy
Ctrl+PgDn Next tab
Ctrl+PgUp Previous tab
Ctrl+Tab ↹ Next window or tab
Ctrl+⇧ Shift+Tab ↹ Previous window or tab
Ctrl+← Previous word
Ctrl+→ Next word
Ctrl+Delete Delete next word
Ctrl+← Backspace Delete previous word
Ctrl+Alt+← Backspace Restart X11
Ctrl+Alt+↑ Rotate screen right-side up
Ctrl+Alt+↓ Rotate screen upside down