TBN Change?

/ TBN Change? #11  
I don't think it has anything to do with the ads from the past week.

This current issue with the missing icons and tools just popped up yesterday afternoon.

/ TBN Change? #12  
I have not noticed anything beyond the page blocking (ad spaces, minus the ads) but it sounds to me like an issue with the style sheet...this will cause different types of display issues with different browsers etc...

On a side note anyone ever look at the page source for a typical page?...just the <head></head> is over 300 lines...LoL...!

Also showing an issue with the SSL

/ TBN Change? #13  
Okay I just used the advanced reply and it also is missing the task bar for images and text options.

/ TBN Change? #15  
This is a strategic move by Muhammad. They mess TBN up, people get enough of this and all move to the Welding site to get that thing going. :D

/ TBN Change? #16  
This is a strategic move by Muhammad. They mess TBN up, people get enough of this and all move to the Welding site to get that thing going. :D

:D :D :D

/ TBN Change? #17  
I have no doubt Muhammad etc. are doing there very best like they have for 20+ years.

/ TBN Change? #18  
And there you go all is right again...great work fixing hiccup folks. :thumbsup:

/ TBN Change?
There now it's back to normal at least this page is, glad I wasn't the only one that had all these problems. I was deep scanning, scratching my head and restarting the com trying to figure out what was going on.......:thumbsup::):):eek::laughing::dance1::cool2: I can see them again:cool2::cool2:

/ TBN Change? #20  
I have no doubt Muhammad etc. are doing there very best like they have for 20+ years.
And that’s why I wasn’t concerned about it, once I learned that it wasn’t a problem on my end. While a day without TBN might be like breakfast without orange juice, I can and did survive with this minor foible.

Last edited: