TBN Change?

/ TBN Change? #1  

Oldpath05

Tractor
none
Has TBN format changed or is it just my computer? The icons are not showing up, quoting is different or just posting is not the same.......

/ TBN Change? #2  
Same here... and I noticed it a number of hours ago. But Muhammad & Ibrahim have been doing some sort of 're-vamp' as of late.

I'll remain patient. At least I can still post, from time to time.

/ TBN Change? #3  
I've noticed the same thing, but wasn't sure if it was the site or my connection, which is dicey at times.

/ TBN Change? #4  
It is a problem with the web site. Do not adjust your devices. :)

/ TBN Change? #5  
Also the reply box is turning dark and any edits will take out lines between paragraphs.

/ TBN Change? #6  
NOOOO!

I've been proud of TBN for not giving in to the major changes so many other forums implemented recently.

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

/ TBN Change? #8  
NOOOO! I've been proud of TBN for not giving in to the major changes so many other forums implemented recently. If it ain't broke don't fix it.
Although, I wouldn't mind seeing them make the image features in the advanced reply available in the quick reply. I know that can be done because some other forums operate with them enabled. Now I see ALL the text and image features have disappeared from the quick reply box.

/ TBN Change? #9  
Good to know I'm not the only one that can't get TBN to load up properly. It started with the banners a few weeks ago, and now this has been going on for a couple of days.

/ TBN Change? #10  
Same here, no Emoji/picture box and I see the Forums landing site has weird boxes next to where it has the attachment count. Something done broke.