Tax Tax Tax

/ Tax Tax Tax #32  
They should not allow carpet baggers to vote. It's as simple as that.
It's long been my opinion that if you do not actually pay taxes and or receive unearned income...you should not be allowed to vote for the elected officials that are responsible for spending said tax monies...

/ Tax Tax Tax #33  
It's long been my opinion that if you do not actually pay taxes and or receive unearned income...you should not be allowed to vote for the elected officials that are responsible for spending said tax monies...

Mix that with a balanced budget amendment and term limits....might be on to something.

/ Tax Tax Tax #34  
Gotta pay to play... I guess I'm one of the few who appreciates being able to drive from job to job, education for our children, and the local Sheriff Dept...

/ Tax Tax Tax #35  
I understand some taxes are necessary, but $3800 a year for vehicle registration, you could build your own road. This guy probably has to make 100k a year so he can pay 60k in taxes and still have enough left to feed his family.

/ Tax Tax Tax #36  
Gotta pay to play... I guess I'm one of the few who appreciates being able to drive from job to job, education for our children, and the local Sheriff Dept...

Locally our children still go to school, we have a sheriffs department, fire department, roads to drive on, and if you live in the city limits you get trash and leave pick up. You can pay “more” for trash and leaf pickup. Somehow that’s all managed with way lower property taxes, no state income tax, and only $25 a year for vehicle tags.

/ Tax Tax Tax #37  
In Indiana your 2017 trucks would be $532 each... for my '93 Suburban... twelve bucks! :laughing:

/ Tax Tax Tax #38  

Absolutely agree with this ^^^^. Spot on.

/ Tax Tax Tax #39  
Absolutely agree with this ^^^^. Spot on.

One thing wrong with that though. Seriously, honestly , most of the Chewees, hillbillies, hoodrats ect never do or will vote. It’s just a simple fact, they can’t be bothered. All they do is collect a check and visit their many doctors for their self induced illnesses and it’s all on our dime.

/ Tax Tax Tax #40  
retired folks shouldn't be allowed to vote?

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

2015 Genie Z-30/20N Articulated Boom Lift (A35915)
2015 Genie...
2007 20ft Tal International Container, (A35430)
2007 20ft Tal...
2019 RoGator RG1100 Sprayer (A35465)
2019 RoGator...
2010 John Deere 6330 Slope Mower 4WD Tractor (A35915)
2010 John Deere...
2016 RoGator 1300 Sprayer (A35465)
2016 RoGator 1300...
2005 20ft Dalian Container, (A35430)
2005 20ft Dalian...