• Thank you for participating in the Summit Tractors Community. Per special arrangement with the TBN team, Summit Tractors will regularly monitor and contribute to this forum to help ensure that the community has direct access to Summit. You can ask and find answers to a range of topics directly from Summit and from other TBN users, including; Where to Buy, Future Retailers and Locations, Financing, Compatible Equipment, Tractor Operating, Equipment Specifications, Parts & Service Support, Warranty and anything else that may assist those in the market for a new tractor. If you cannot find the answer to a specific question on this forum, please feel free to contact Summit Tractors Directly or through a Private Message to Summit Tractors Support via TBN.
Ad top of page

Summit Tractors Retailer Locator

/ Summit Tractors Retailer Locator #1  

Summit Tractors Support

Distributor/Seller
Tractor
Summit TX25H
The current farm & ranch and home improvement retailers that carry Summit Tractors can be found using the "Where to Buy" feature at the link below.

We will be expanding broadly in the coming months, reaching into many more regions of the U.S. on a path towards nationwide coverage, and we will keep our "where to buy" locator updated as new retail locations begin offering Summit Tractors.

1669581033233.png
Now Available at Select Locations in AR, MO, OK, KS & TX

1669581174821.png
Now Available at Select Locations in IN, OH, MD, PA & MI
HD logo.png
Now Available at Select Locations in AL, GA, FL, NC, SC & TN

1669581461709.png
Now Available at all locations in NH, NY & CT

1669581935829.png
Now Available at Select Locations in AK, OK & TX

If you do not see a location in your area, feel free to go to this link, fill out the simple contact form, select "Future Summit Store Locations" from the Question Topic Categories and hit "Submit." We will reply back with information on expansion into your area.

Attachments

• HD logo.png
    HD logo.png
    12 KB · Views: 77
  • HD logo.png
    HD logo.png
    12.5 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
   / Summit Tractors Retailer Locator #2  
Any plans for Canadian dealers in Ontario?

/ Summit Tractors Retailer Locator
Yes, we will be expanding broadly into Canada in 2024. Details will be provided mid-2023

/ Summit Tractors Retailer Locator #4  
FYI…I stumbled upon the Summit tractors just a few weeks ago at my local Tractor Supply store. I had never heard of them before. I initially tried to find information on the Tractor Supply website but there is ZERO. Their site makes no mention of them at all.

Fortunately, your site has good information. I was immediately impressed with the features, fit and finish, and apparent build quality. I have already been approved for the financing and plan to purchase in the next couple of weeks. Really looking forward to it!

Thank you very much for such a nice comment. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions.

/ Summit Tractors Retailer Locator #6  
How many tractors should we expect at retail locations? And what is the lead time for others to possibly become available at retailers if they sell out?
I've called my local Family Farm & Home and they've had interest from several people. I'm afraid once the tractors get there this month, they will be spoken for before I can get over there to purchase.

Thank you for your comments. We have plenty of tractors in the pipeline so our retailers will have them. We realize that we can't have our tractors sell out without replenishment. There are several thousand units in the mix for 2023.

Ad bottom of page