• Thank you for participating in the Summit Tractors Community. Per special arrangement with the TBN team, Summit Tractors will regularly monitor and contribute to this forum to help ensure that the community has direct access to Summit. You can ask and find answers to a range of topics directly from Summit and from other TBN users, including; Where to Buy, Future Retailers and Locations, Financing, Compatible Equipment, Tractor Operating, Equipment Specifications, Parts & Service Support, Warranty and anything else that may assist those in the market for a new tractor. If you cannot find the answer to a specific question on this forum, please feel free to contact Summit Tractors Directly or through a Private Message to Summit Tractors Support via TBN.
Ad top of page

Welcome to the Summit Tractors Forum

/ Welcome to the Summit Tractors Forum #1  

Summit Tractors Support

Distributor/Seller
Tractor
Summit TX25H
Welcome to the Summit Tractors Official Brand Community. Per special arrangement with TBN, this forum will have Summit Tractors actively participating so the community will always have direct access to us, and we can answer your questions quickly and accurately. If you would ever like to contact Summit Tractors personally outside of this public forum, please send a PM from TBN to user Summit Tractors Support, or contact us via the link just below.

Last edited:
   / Welcome to the Summit Tractors Forum #2  
Welcome to TBN and congratulations on your new venture. In my case, I need more tractor than you currently offer, but I am a little jealous.

I love the color of green y'all chose. I noticed that Atwoods has King Kutter implements in "Summit" Green. I hope y'all get a cut of that, too. Most of those are too small for my needs, but it still looks sharp.

More competition is good for all of us. Best of luck.

/ Welcome to the Summit Tractors Forum
Thank you very much for your welcome and kinds words. We love the forest green; seems like a natural color for a tractor. We wanted something different and appealing. We have higher HP tractors in the works, open station and cab versions, as well as a full HVAC factory can for the TX26H. Thanks again!

/ Welcome to the Summit Tractors Forum #4  
Are you planning on making one in the 60 - 70 HP range?

We can share that we are going up to 36HP in early 2024, and that information is public on our website. Not able to share information beyond that HP range, but perhaps it is ok to say “maybe” for now. Not trying to avoid an answer, but we do have competitors and there are things about our plans that we need to keep close for now. Hope you understand.

/ Welcome to the Summit Tractors Forum #6  
I saw my first Summit tractor a few days ago. I have had small tractors on my property for my entire life. I bought a new one in 2009 and after seeing the Summit tractor, I want another new tractor. This is the perfect size for my farm. I have bigger tractors to work the fields but like the handiness of the smaller tractors to work around the buildings and grounds. You have indeed made a great looking machine with the features people who actually use their tractors wants.

/ Welcome to the Summit Tractors Forum #8  
Nice to have you guys here with us on TBN.
Not a new guy but just not here for some time. So far the information and limited videos and stories I have found about these tractors piques my curiosity far more than any other brand on the market. I hope the Summit people actually monitor and respond to the threads in the forum. I understand how that could be an overwhelming job but at least check it on occasion. I would venture to say there are more people here that are legit potential customers than many other media sites. Also there are a lot of actual tractor owners of all brands here. A wealth of knowledge I would think. I hope the Summit people are here for a long time to come.

Not a new guy but just not here for some time. So far the information and limited videos and stories I have found about these tractors piques my curiosity far more than any other brand on the market. I hope the Summit people actually monitor and respond to the threads in the forum. I understand how that could be an overwhelming job but at least check it on occasion. I would venture to say there are more people here that are legit potential customers than many other media sites. Also there are a lot of actual tractor owners of all brands here. A wealth of knowledge I would think. I hope the Summit people are here for a long time to come.

Thank you very much for your comment and we certainly will do our best to monitor the posts and answer questions from the TBN community. Thank you again.

/ Welcome to the Summit Tractors Forum #10  
Just checking to see if this is still monitored.
As I mentioned somewhere on here, this is the first new tractor that has really made me want to add one to the home place. The option list is spot on and the included features actually make sense.

Ad bottom of page