• Thank you for participating in the Summit Tractors Community. Per special arrangement with the TBN team, Summit Tractors will regularly monitor and contribute to this forum to help ensure that the community has direct access to Summit. You can ask and find answers to a range of topics directly from Summit and from other TBN users, including; Where to Buy, Future Retailers and Locations, Financing, Compatible Equipment, Tractor Operating, Equipment Specifications, Parts & Service Support, Warranty and anything else that may assist those in the market for a new tractor. If you cannot find the answer to a specific question on this forum, please feel free to contact Summit Tractors Directly or through a Private Message to Summit Tractors Support via TBN.
Ad top of page

Summit Tractors Parts & Service Support

/ Summit Tractors Parts & Service Support #1  

Summit Tractors Support

Distributor/Seller
Tractor
Summit TX25H
Providing quality parts & service and customer support is our number one priority, as our long term success and overall customer satisfaction are both dependent upon it.

The retailers that we distribute Summit Tractors through are among the largest sellers of outdoor power equipment (OPE); offering products with engines ranging from chain saws through riding mowers and zero turn mowers, and now, Compact Tractors. They generally don't all service that equipment, so who does? It is the many local OPE, tractor and equipment dealers and service centers that welcome the opportunity to service more equipment, even though they were not the ones that sold it. This includes warranty and non-warranty service. This strategy has long been in place, and it works well, and we are doing many things to enhance it as we apply it to compact tractors.

For Summit Tractors, once a retailer has identified locations where they want to offer Summit Tractors, we partner with local independent tractor and OPE dealers, plus equipment service centers, and add them to our Authorized Summit Tractors Service Center network. As of today, Summit Tractors are offered in AR, MO, OK & TX, and each location has a Summit Service Partner nearby. As we expand broadly in 2023, we will add service partners near each location. Wherever our tractors are sold, there will be a service center located in the same area.

Each Summit Tractors Service Center Partner has access to Summit's Dealer Management System (DMS) where they can open work orders, order parts, file warranty claims, access our technical information library and contact Summit if they ever require assistance. Our parts are housed in the U.S., and can be delivered in as little as one day if not already on hand at the service dealer locations. Included within the DMS is access to Summit's Salesforce CRM system where they can communicate directly with Summit or the Summit Tractors owners that obtain servicing support from them. Good communications is important to everyone.

1668968210614.png

We back up our Service Dealer partners with our own Summit Area Service Managers (ASM) that are mobile, highly skilled and equipped with all of the necessary tools, service vehicles and technology.

Further, Summit Tractors is the only tractor brand that provides access, free of charge, not only the equipment operator manuals, but also the service manuals to anyone that wants them. All right from our website or our iOS and Android App Summit Tractors Connect. Why do we do this? Because there are many tractor owners that like to work on their own equipment, they just need access to parts, technical information and a little assistance now and then. To be sure, we don't expect Summit Tractor owners to service their own equipment, but for those that want to, they have the option. We consider this approach to be customer focused.

We back up our tractors by providing the industry's longest full machine warranty at three years or 2,000 hours, and a very competitive powertrain warranty of six years or 3,000 hours.

1668968182750.png

You can earn more about Summit's approach to parts & service support by visiting the service section of our website here: Service | Summit Tractors

Last edited:
   / Summit Tractors Parts & Service Support #2  
where can I order parts online?

/ Summit Tractors Parts & Service Support #3  
Well there is your answer, been nearly 2 months and no reply.

/ Summit Tractors Parts & Service Support
where can I order parts online?
Sorry for the slow reply, missed your post. Any Summit Tractor owner can contact Summit through phone, email, text, FB or webform to get parts from us. The parts books for the tractors, loaders and soon to be launched backhoe can be accessed via the Summit Tractors Connect app or via our website.

Sounds to me like they are going down the Rural King route. Selling via retail farm outlets with no after the sale service or parts. Cabelas went down that road as well and it didn't bode well for them.
We get that a lot, fair enough. Unlike RK, our retailers are not responsible for parts & service support no more than they are for Cub Cadet riding mowers or ZTs for example. We have our own mobile techs, a network of service dealers and a Salesforce-based customer service, warranty and repair system. What may be perceived as a weak point is actually our strength. No long waits for service or parts for our customers, and in most cases, we go to them for servicing. Please give us the opportunity to prove ourselves. Again, fair comment and there is reason to make it, but we had our service plan done first when we structured our company and brand. In the end, that is how we will be measured and we know it.

/ Summit Tractors Parts & Service Support #6  
The parts books for the tractors, loaders and soon to be launched backhoe can be accessed via the Summit Tractors Connect app or via our website.
I don't have the app so I don't know how good it is, but I love the idea of a free parts app. If it included a detailed, step by step, English, service manual also it would be simply golden. I certainly like that part of the Summit business model. That and your presence on a forum like this.

I don't have the app so I don't know how good it is, but I love the idea of a free parts app. If it included a detailed, step by step, English, service manual also it would be simply golden. I certainly like that part of the Summit business model. That and your presence on a forum like this.
Thank you sir for the kind words. Our service manuals, including hydraulics, transmission, engine, front axle and electrical schematics are accessible and downloadable on the Summit Tractors Connect App and via www.summittractors.com

/ Summit Tractors Parts & Service Support #8  
If it included a detailed, step by step, English, service manual also it would be simply golden.
You will love their service manuals then. They give you a complete break down and reassembly. Any specialty tools are shown in the beginning with the part numbers so you can order them. Below is an example of one step of the disassembly process. Pretty straightforward and easy to understand. You can access these in the App or their website.

1687835765853.png

/ Summit Tractors Parts & Service Support #9  
I'm not trading my Branson, but maybe this will push other OEMs to follow suit.

/ Summit Tractors Parts & Service Support #10  
My neighbor down the road had to call for service and the mobile tech was able to come out the next day with the part and replace it. It was quick and easy. We are in a very rural area and the closest repair shop is over a hour drive away. He has had zero issues with ordering replacement filters.

Ad bottom of page