Summer's Coming!

/ Summer's Coming! #1  

rd_macgregor

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti DK45SC, Kubota B2650
Get your snow-moving jollies while you can. Once the deer appear frolicking in the back yard, summer can't be far off!
(that pic from a correspondent in Cape Breton...unfortunately, we don't have deer here in PEI).

BOB

Attachments

• winterdeer.jpg
    winterdeer.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 299
   / Summer's Coming! #2  
Yup, didn't even need a ladder to do the spring gutter cleaning yesterday!

Attachments

• imagejpeg952.jpg
    imagejpeg952.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 265
   / Summer's Coming! #3  
Not here. 7" of new snow today. Can not wait to get out and plow.

Chris

/ Summer's Coming! #4  
Finally got the front walk shovelled yesterday, now they're calling for another 12"+ tomorrow. But spring is only 3-1/2 weeks away....hah!

Attachments

• FrontWalk 2011-02-23- 007.jpg
    FrontWalk 2011-02-23- 007.jpg
    736.6 KB · Views: 297
   / Summer's Coming! #7  
Heres a pic of some family in Moncton. Now add 25cm to that last night.

Attachments

• IMG_7282.jpg
    IMG_7282.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 191
   / Summer's Coming! #8  
Check back with me in a month. Maybe by then the snow on the ground will be melted enough to see spots of earth. Heck we could get major dumping of snow for another 2 or more months.

/ Summer's Coming! #9  
ven here in oregon we got some snow still on the ground. There are 5" in some spots. :) I even got thursday off to plow for a good 2 hours on my yanmar.:D

Attachments

• 2-24-11 071.JPG
    2-24-11 071.JPG
    920.9 KB · Views: 267
   / Summer's Coming! #10  
Get your snow-moving jollies while you can. Once the deer appear frolicking in the back yard, summer can't be far off!
(that pic from a correspondent in Cape Breton...unfortunately, we don't have deer here in PEI).

BOB

I guess it's a difference in cultures. Up there summer is just around the corner when you can see the heads of deer sticking up through the snow. Down here we use a rodent seeing his shadow as a sign spring is near. :laughing: