steering wheel spinner knob

/ steering wheel spinner knob #41  
stupid question--do you put it at 12 oclock or 6 oclock ?
I'm right-handed, so I have it at about 2 o'clock. A lefty would put it at around 10 o'clock.

/ steering wheel spinner knob #42  
All of our tractors have spinners. So do our trucks, but not the cars.
Spinners are so handy - particularly in reverse - that I've even been thinking about putting one on the motorcycle.
rScotty

/ steering wheel spinner knob #43  
My MX6000 has 2, mounted on opposite sides of the steering wheel. One of them is always within easy reach.

The angle of the steering wheel prevents hanging a sleeve or catching the unused one. Most used feature on the tractor. Great for loader work.

/ steering wheel spinner knob #44  
I have one on my 1941 Chevy pickup. Feels like it has power steering. It's located at 11:00.

/ steering wheel spinner knob #45  
I got a plastic one with no exposed screws or bolts. Always worry about catching a screw or bit of the metal clamp on the common ones.

I wouldn't be without my spinner even though it's on a HST steering wheel & wanders around.

/ steering wheel spinner knob #46  
I like it on the tractor, especially when mowing. I mow in straight lines and have to turn around at the end of the row. I don't think I would have one w/o power steering. It might give you a beating in rough terrain.

/ steering wheel spinner knob #47  
I got a plastic one with no exposed screws or bolts. Always worry about catching a screw or bit of the metal clamp on the common ones.

I wouldn't be without my spinner even though it's on a HST steering wheel & wanders around.
1 Set Universal Deluxe Steering Wheel Spinner Knob Replace TY26583 fit for John deere Tractors Lawn Mowers Forklifts Car Truck Boat https://a.co/d/6Y8uTKP looks similar to mine.

ZTUOAUMA Steering Wheel Spinner Knob TY16020 WSV124B with Rubber Sleeve Universal Fitment for John Deere Case Ford Tractors Woods Spinner and Many More Cars Trucks Boats Vehicles(Adjustable Size) https://a.co/d/3tbofJL is the more common metal type. Always afraid of rough, sharp or just hard edges or bolts on that type.