Steering Knob

/ Steering Knob #1  

John Skull

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti CK2610H, John Deere D130
I installed this knob, and it sure is great :thumbsup: Wasn't sure how it would work out but it's really great for tight repetitive maneuvers and increases efficiency a lot! I got on eBay for under $15. It doesn't fit the Kioti steering wheel very well so I reworked the lower bracket.. it needed a wider channel. Had to flatten it and make a new contour. Kind of a pain but the metal is pretty workable with vise and hammer etc. There may be one out there that's plug-n-play for Kioti but I couldn't find it. The Kubota orange isn't quite the vivid Kioti color but I can live with it :laughing:

eBay title of item: Kubota Allis Universal Tractor Orange Vinyl Steering Wheel Spinner Knob WSV125OR

knob.jpg

/ Steering Knob #2  
Cool. I think I picked up one from Lowes that works pretty well without any mods. Never knew what I was missing until I started using one! Nice smooth one handed turns. I won't go without one.

/ Steering Knob
Cool. I think I picked up one from Lowes that works pretty well without any mods. Never knew what I was missing until I started using one! Nice smooth one handed turns. I won't go without one.

wow, Lowe's?? cant believe they have this. I see it there now.. gonna pick up one for the riding mower. thanks!

/ Steering Knob #4  
I have knobs on the steering wheels of both my Mahindra and Husqvarna riding mower tractor. Wouldn't be without them now...

/ Steering Knob #6  
Steering knob or some call them suicide knobs are handy when doing front loader work...got mine. :thumbsup:

/ Steering Knob #7  
I had one sitting around for quite a while, left over from my trucking days and it went on one of my Kubby's (the other one has a Kubota spinner). The old one has a gal under the cover and when you spin the knob, her top drops down to expose her bare chest... Always been a favorite of mine. I bet the model is long dead.:laughing:

/ Steering Knob #8  
Steering knob or some call them suicide knobs are handy when doing front loader work...got mine. :thumbsup:
Never heard of these called suicide knobs. Know where that came from? I put one on my NX and now don't think I ever touch the steering wheel any more. Can't imagine not having one.🙂🙂

/ Steering Knob #9  
I have them on both my tractors, quite handy.

/ Steering Knob #10  
....or they are called "knuckle busters". When I was young, I was plowing a field with a Ford 801 and it had a knob on the wheel. The 801 didn't have power steering and the wheel got away from me when a front tire hit a clod of dirt. The wheel spun and the knob whacked my hand so bad my dad thought I broke it. He took the knob off.

Brodie knob - Wikipedia