Specs - Orange, Green, Blue

/ Specs - Orange, Green, Blue #21  
Exactly. It can't. There's something strange going on here.

I think I was one of the first to mention that Kubota weights didn't include tires. I thought this because I weighed my previous L3600GST right after I bought it and before I ballasted the tires. I don't remember the exact numbers, because I gave my fuel/maintenance/usage log book to the guy who bought it when I traded up, but I remember that it was significantly heavier than the sums of the published weights for tractor and loader.

Mark

/ Specs - Orange, Green, Blue #22  
Yup, the mystery continues... I'm trying to put it together, but the numbers just don't work, unless that 2480lbs was for the tractor without the loader, but with weighted tires. I e-mailed Steve Carver about that - I’ll see what he says.

Oh yeah, I'll have to dig into the oldest forum archive known to man and get the date of my first 'insightful post' about the tires not being included in the published weights! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

msig.gif

/ Specs - Orange, Green, Blue #23  
I'm sure you'll report back as soon as you hear from him. I'm waiting with baited breath (I've been eating sardines again).

Mark