Snow Equipment Owning/Operating snow is coming!

/ snow is coming! #11  
BRL you must have anti-freeze running in your blood. I was born and raised in Ohio worked in the heating business for 38 years but I still can't get used to the cold. I don't hate it but it sure isn't my favorite time of the year either.

Each to his own though as I always appreciate different ideas and thoughts.

/ snow is coming! #12  
hwp..looks like I beat you preping for snow removeal for once. /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
Drivewat stake out & bota ready to work,for I have a feeling winter will arrive like steping on snow cover plastic. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

32F..Stars shining. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ snow is coming! #13  
Thomas:

What's with this snow thing?

I have not yet winterized our camper. Intend to use it a few more times before I do starting tommorrow.

Egon

/ snow is coming! #14  
Egon..
All the signs are in place for cabin fever winter. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
Wildlife are like butter balls,small ponds are still ice over..early this year,some places the ground still frozen w/snow,hand snowblowers are selling like hot cakes,Cat put herself in low range,Mrs. has put yet another blanket on the bed,drinking more coffee. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif..just hope I'm wrong and the Green Mountain Range acts like a buffer. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brrrrr...your still planing to go camping?? /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

30F..Clear sky.

/ snow is coming!
I LOVE snow! I am a skier and can't STAND seeing snow melted in our mountains, which is happening right now. But the snow level will drop and lots of snow will fall. I wish we had snow like the mountains, I'd be plowing like nuts. But that isn't the case right now.

Blake
WA

/ snow is coming!
Now this is something I'd really like to do. Almost got a job doing it. I have had some people tell me that it's boring, but to me it looks like fun. I LOVE SNOW! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Blake
WA

/ snow is coming! #17  
falconry..you should ask Derek from VT to send you some pics from couple winters back,which will show the type of snow plowing he faces /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif..snow difts height of basketball net & house bury be on the first floor & so much snow his dual tire wrecker w/plow couldn't push back the backs had to get heavy equipment..talk about gas and go plus living on coffee. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

34F..Cloudy

/ snow is coming!
Oh AWESOME! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Now, if I had that much snow, I'd buy a wheel loader. Which I will probably do when I get to that, put a plow on it and stuff.

It snowed here!

Blake
WA