Snow Forecast For Virginia

/ Snow Forecast For Virginia #21  
We have about about worse case scenario here, lots of saturating rain, then quick temp drop while raining creating ice, then a heavy fine snow. Now the flakes are getting bigger but not letting up, sounds like fireworks going off from trees snapping and uprooting.

Had just gotten outside and was watching when this one blew appart, luckily minor damage since it broke in 2 places and went backwards. I hate pines
20220103_094510.jpg

Sent from my SM-G715U1 using TractorByNet mobile app

/ Snow Forecast For Virginia #22  
Sorta glad I took the week off from flying 😬

/ Snow Forecast For Virginia #23  
Oh and for good measure I put the blade on the tractor and the snow blower in the Sunstar, lift cylinder hose started leaking on Sunstar so hopefully that doesn't negate its anti-snow abilities!

If you can get out you should have that hose replaced with a new one as the leak will only get worse and............... you dont want to be out of hydrualic oil in the sunstar.

/ Snow Forecast For Virginia #24  
   / Snow Forecast For Virginia #25  
Sorta glad I took the week off from flying 😬
AH, your not lucky enough to have a route where the jet rolls under a barn on the jet way with a huge array of infrared heaters to melt off the ice and snow??

/ Snow Forecast For Virginia #27  
Thanks!

As is very typical for our area the forecasters are now upping the amount from 3 to 6 to 6 to 12 and they are already closing the schools. The most likely outcome will be no snow and the forecasters telling everyone how hard it is to forecast the weather in this area.
When that storm went thru here they said 5-8". We got maybe 4".

/ Snow Forecast For Virginia #28  
We got about 3" here, 40 mins west of Roanoke. I got to use my blade. Semi-optional except if you get most of it off the sun should help clear it better. I'm taking credit for my daughter and son in law getting a UPS delivery right after I plowed their driveway...

/ Snow Forecast For Virginia #30  
If you can get out you should have that hose replaced with a new one as the leak will only get worse and............... you dont want to be out of hydrualic oil in the sunstar.
I should have a spare, if not I can make one up if I have the right ends in stock.