Snow Forecast For Virginia

/ Snow Forecast For Virginia #1  

Fxfymn413

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota 4060; Kubota BX2660
The weather liars are all astir that we are going to have snow tonight and tomorrow morning. Since this could be the first snow of the season they are in the full "abandon your car now" frenzy even though it is not predicted to arrive until morning and it is currently 60 degrees F outside.

For those folks who might be concerned I can assure you that now that I have put the "it will never snow when this blade is put on the tractor" snow plow we are safe and you can plan on a beach day tomorrow.
SP1_3013.JPG

/ Snow Forecast For Virginia
I hope that you have a nice, plowable snow
Thanks!

As is very typical for our area the forecasters are now upping the amount from 3 to 6 to 6 to 12 and they are already closing the schools. The most likely outcome will be no snow and the forecasters telling everyone how hard it is to forecast the weather in this area.

/ Snow Forecast For Virginia #5  
One thing for sure you are ready for old man winter. (y)

/ Snow Forecast For Virginia #7  
I am just south of you and bought a blade 3 summers ago. I religiously put it on in November and took it back off in March. No snow since I bought it. I didn't bother putting it on this fall but think between the two blades, we are safe.

/ Snow Forecast For Virginia #9  
Our Kroger is cleaned out of bread and milk and more! I put my new blade on as insurance against actual snow . . .

Front Blade1, 1-2-22.jpg

/ Snow Forecast For Virginia #10  
If it's like what we got last night, you won't need your blade.