Snow Forecast For Virginia

/ Snow Forecast For Virginia #111  
Best job to have.
And they spend a whole bunch of money for years of schooling with lots and lots and lots of math to be able to say 'hmmmm...... maybe it will or maybe it won't.'

But golly gee whillakers it must be so warm in VA for all this.

I still say, I'll take a foot of snow instead of an half inch of ice. Since I leave the property so rarely, snow doesn't affect me much. Ice bringing trees down can cause all sorts of problems.

/ Snow Forecast For Virginia
And they spend a whole bunch of money for years of schooling with lots and lots and lots of math to be able to say 'hmmmm...... maybe it will or maybe it won't.'
But think of how much all that make up costs to look good for the camera.

/ Snow Forecast For Virginia #113  

But golly gee whillakers it must be so warm in VA for all this.

I still say, I'll take a foot of snow instead of an half inch of ice. Since I leave the property so rarely, snow doesn't affect me much. Ice bringing trees down can cause all sorts of problems.
Today we are supposed to get rain from mid day to midnight tonight. Then change to snow. That's a horrible combination.

/ Snow Forecast For Virginia #114  
Today we are supposed to get rain from mid day to midnight tonight. Then change to snow.

That's a horrible combination.

AND,, that TOTALLY depends on your point of VIEW!!
I had a friend that would throw a party EVERY TIME we got this weather forecast,,

He owned an automotive body shop!!

o_O

/ Snow Forecast For Virginia #115  
AND,, that TOTALLY depends on your point of VIEW!!
I had a friend that would throw a party EVERY TIME we got this weather forecast,,

He owned an automotive body shop!!

o_O
Yes!!! And the guys that clean business parking lots!!!! :giggle:

/ Snow Forecast For Virginia
If you tune in any weather forecast from a DC TV station all you can hear is the back up alarms as they change the forecast from 8 inches or more of snow to a couple of inches and rain.