Snow Attachments Snow Fighter

/ Snow Fighter
I have an old post from earlier this year that has a bunch of pictures on the Meyers plow mods. Do search in the customization forum,words to search for are snowplow L3010,date newer than one year.

/ Snow Fighter #12  
I really like your Meyers snowplow modification. I am going to build one myself using yours for inspiration. Mine will have to be different however, as I have an l4330 and things are set up different (ie - no loader brace to attach to underneath or in the front). I have a couple of questions I was hoping you could answer for me. 1. How much space did you leave between the front axle and your two square horizontal frame members - and how did you figure out how much you needed so that the axle would not hit it on uneven ground? 2. How far apart are they?

/ Snow Fighter
The distance between the top of 2"sq. tube and the bottom of the axle is 1 1/4". That distance is when all is level. The minimum distance when the front axle is at full travel is 1/2". To get my clearance spec. ,I jacked up the front axle. I then pivoted it thru it's full swing and took measurements. You also asked for the distance between the 2"tube,It is 6"to the inside edge. Hope this info. will help. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif