Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread)

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #101  
Cullens:

New here too and I enjoy seeing these SC2400 and 2450's as well. I bought my SC2400 used, well taken care of with a loader, mid mount mower and the original power angle plow that came with it new. I works great for snow removal although you need some weight on the back even though my tires are loaded. May invest in some chains as well for next winter. Nice setup you have there for hauling/cutting wood.
Nice.
We usually get enough snow to use a snow blade fairly regularly. I would like to find one instead of using the FEL. My 2450 has been a good tractor for me.

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #102  
Cullens:

New here too and I enjoy seeing these SC2400 and 2450's as well. I bought my SC2400 used, well taken care of with a loader, mid mount mower and the original power angle plow that came with it new. I works great for snow removal although you need some weight on the back even though my tires are loaded. May invest in some chains as well for next winter. Nice setup you have there for hauling/cutting wood.

Really nice.

I did notice your SMV is mounted in the very same location as my older Yanmar. :)

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #103  
Loaded up and heading to my camping land. Note to tiedown police - picture was taken before I strapped it down!!
20210402_154114.jpg

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #104  
I would be more concerned about hauling it on a single axle trailer!
Even if it was a 5K axle!

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #105  
Nice tractor by the way....

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #106  
I would be more concerned about hauling it on a single axle trailer!
Even if it was a 5K axle!
Tractor weighs about 2200 lbs, trailer weighs 525 lbs so total weight is 2725 lbs on a trailer rated for 2990 with a 3500lb axle. Pulls beautifully with no sway.

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #107  
What mounts are those you are using for the lights on the ROPS>

What mounts are those you are using for the lights on the ROPS>
I used a u-bolt and just mounted my 2" cube lights to those. Cube lights were something like: https://www.amazon.com/Inch-Cubes-W...NV28NRB/ref=pd_lpo_2?pd_rd_i=B08NV28NRB&psc=1
I plug them into the 12v accessory plug next to the seat and just rotate them around by hand wherever I need light. I can send more pics if you'd like.

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #108  
Loaded up and heading to my camping land. Note to tiedown police - picture was taken before I strapped it down!! View attachment 693658
Wondering what you have for rear wheel weights?
Needing to do something for mine, first picture I have seen with wheel weights on one of these units.

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #109  
Wondering what you have for rear wheel weights?
Needing to do something for mine, first picture I have seen with wheel weights on one of these units.
I made the wheel weights. I used brake drums from a low profile semi trailer that I filled with concrete. They're around 150 lbs each.