Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread)

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #82  
She digs a good trench

20180609_120151.jpg

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #83  
sb52.jpg
Never used it, but I recently got new mounting bolts and replaced a broken hose.
Very much overkill for VA, but who knows. I will be ready if 2020 keeps up the whacky.

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #84  
View attachment 676765
Never used it, but I recently got new mounting bolts and replaced a broken hose.
Very much overkill for VA, but who knows. I will be ready if 2020 keeps up the whacky.

A long time ago back in another life, I used to have a two stage snow thrower for a large garden tractor. I only had enough snow to use it a time or three and it worked well. I would suspect that snow blower on your tractor would be a beast. I think having enough snow to use it in Virginia might be an issue but this year, little would surprise me. Keep us posted on it.

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #85  
New to the forum, but I like seeing all of these sc2400 and 2450s on here. I've owned my sc2400 for about 3 years and love it. It's a very capable sub-compact tractor and has helped me out a lot. Currently trying to find a better snow setup though. Right now I use a FEL with a rear 6' Woods blade. Works ok, but looking at getting a snow pusher. What are you guys using for snow (if you get snow)? Btw, I think PViL snow blower is perfect! Any interest in selling it??? :)

Will try to get more pictures of mine.
20200701_190847.jpg

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #86  
New to the forum, but I like seeing all of these sc2400 and 2450s on here. I've owned my sc2400 for about 3 years and love it. It's a very capable sub-compact tractor and has helped me out a lot. Currently trying to find a better snow setup though. Right now I use a FEL with a rear 6' Woods blade. Works ok, but looking at getting a snow pusher. What are you guys using for snow (if you get snow)? Btw, I think PViL snow blower is perfect! Any interest in selling it??? :)

View attachment 678650

Really nice. I like the Yanmar Cubs in yellow. They look like working bees.

Hey, I'm up at the IL-WI state line. I see a few Yanmars out my way too.

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #88  

View attachment 678650

I tried to sell it on consignment at the local equipment dealer and only got a $200 offer. Heck, I figured I would buy it for that price so I kept it. Supposed to have a foot of snow here tomorrow, very rare around these parts, but it happens every few years. I'm ready!

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #89  
I tried to sell it on consignment at the local equipment dealer and only got a $200 offer. Heck, I figured I would buy it for that price so I kept it. Supposed to have a foot of snow here tomorrow, very rare around these parts, but it happens every few years. I'm ready!

A little down my road near the old wooden 1-room school house is a farm. They too have a Cub Cadet Yanmar. No clue what model it is. I've not stopped in as older folks are keeping to themselves in the C19 era.

Yes, you have a GREAT machine. You'll need another two ZEROS on the end of that $200 to make it worth while. :thumbsup:

Should the economy ever bounce back, this election mess sorted out, I land the job, (lots of big IFs here) ... I'll either get a FEL for my machine or just go straight to something like yours. Like I said, there are just too many IFs in the way right now.

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #90  

It looks like a good set up you have there. I have an SC2450. It is a great little tractor but I rarely see any in the Midwest where I am located. We get a few pretty good snows every year at my home in Illinois. I use the FEL to move snow when it happens. I have thought about adapting a blade so I could push it to the side but haven't pursued that yet. The FEL works okay for moving snow but you spend a bit more time when clearing long driveways. Usually that is sort of an enjoyable task so I go with it. I had it in my head to trade tractors this year but decided with the craziness going on to hold what I have. Too bad the whole Cub Cadet/Yanmar thing didn't work out.