Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread)

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #121  
Nice tractor! I see a fair number of the yellow and black Yanmars around here, and I really like them. The dealer is about 5-10 minutes away, and picked up Yanmar after the Cub Cadet deal folded. I'll be seeing Yanmar tractors for years to come, but the black and yellow was unique.
When I bought mine, I had no idea that deal would ever collapse. It's been a good tractor for me. No issues during 350ish hours. A few years ago, when I did need s shut off solenoid, I found the local Yanmar dealer wanted nothing to do with it. The dealer I had originally bought it from was a long time mower/small equipment dealer and was very well known and thought of. I bought my tractor and two years later, the dealership was gone...:confused: I never planned to keep it so long but my work kept me out of the country for several years so it didn't get used much for a few years. I do want a new tractor but that is due more to wanting some of the other features being offered on todays models. I'll probably keep this one and just add another tractor. They did indeed come up with a good color combination for them. Good looking and tough little tractors indeed.

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #122  
It's good to see this thread still active and with so many great little tractor pics. I put a picture of my Sc2400 on here when I first adapted the YL110 FEL to it 2-1/2 years ago. Here's a shot of my tractor pulling snow duty early in this never-ending winter. We've had 5 feet of snow (and another storm due next week), so it's been getting lots of use. I have the much maligned SB45, but its been bulletproof due to plenty of upgrades including an improved gearbox and the hydraulic angling as seen in the photo, which has really helped on my curvy driveway and path.

Attachments

• CCYsnowblower.jpg
    CCYsnowblower.jpg
    601.7 KB · Views: 105
   / Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #123  
Holy cow 5' of snow may have gotten 8" total this year. Good thing you have the cab cuz I'm sure it's also cold there.

Pushing snow or blowing snow and brutal cold is not fun.

Nice looking setup

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #124  
Holy cow 5' of snow may have gotten 8" total this year. Good thing you have the cab cuz I'm sure it's also cold there.

Pushing snow or blowing snow and brutal cold is not fun.

Nice looking setup
No snow this far south. Thank the lord. Had enough when I liveed in Chicongo back in the 70s. Now I just push dirt. :)

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #125  
Evening Pics

Attachments

• IMG_9163.jpeg
    IMG_9163.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 109
  • IMG_9161.jpeg
    IMG_9161.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 113
  • IMG_9162.jpeg
    IMG_9162.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 109
  • IMG_9164.jpeg
    IMG_9164.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 106
  • IMG_9165.jpeg
    IMG_9165.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 109
   / Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #126  
Wow! Those rear lights are nice. What are they and how did you mount them?

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #127  
My new Yanmar SA425. Just bought it today! I'm a newbie... So I hope I did good. Don't even have it at home yet.

Did a lot of reading and watching vids. Bought it from a guy who is 3rd generation in this family business. I was treated well and the price was better than another dealer. Looked at other dealers and brands. Just didn't get the same vibe as I got from this dealer and tractor.

Any advice to a new tractor owner?

Attachments

• IMG_5835.JPG
    IMG_5835.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 66
   / Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #129  
Not mine, but I guess this is also a Yanmar!?

1000001424.jpg