Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread)

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #112  
It's 59 HP, 51 or 52 at the PTO. Big difference going from geared 25 horsepower open station to air condition 59 horsepower. Much smoother and a whole lot nicer moving hay at 9:00 at night when it's still 97° outside.

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #113  
It's 59 HP, 51 or 52 at the PTO. Big difference going from geared 25 horsepower open station to air condition 59 horsepower. Much smoother and a whole lot nicer moving hay at 9:00 at night when it's still 97° outside.
No doubt you are right. I'm in the market for a new tractor. I'm considering upsizing mine to one about that size just for bigger mowing jobs and light tillage and who can forget the cab? :D That would sure be a nice addition during wet/cold/hot or dusty and windy conditions. For the other ten minutes of good weather when I have some serious tractoring I need to do, it isn't a big deal but for the rest of the time...

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #115  
No doubt you are right. I'm in the market for a new tractor. I'm considering upsizing mine to one about that size just for bigger mowing jobs and light tillage and who can forget the cab? :D That would sure be a nice addition during wet/cold/hot or dusty and windy conditions. For the other ten minutes of good weather when I have some serious tractoring I need to do, it isn't a big deal but for the rest of the time...
I agree on the cab part. I grew up on my grandpa's farm doing loader work and field work and only the loader had a canopy. That old Massey was just me and the sun all day long. Maybe because I'm getting older I really opted for the cab. But the view all around and not having to fight bugs at night or wear a mask all day long from the mowing dust flying everywhere, sure is nice. I have zero trees on my property, so the cab was an easy option not having to worry about low-hanging limbs or anything like that.

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #116  
Here's a Pic of my Bumble Bee Cub/Yanmar. Awsome tractor I am the second owner. Going on 4 years now. Heavy duty Cast Steel Axels compared to what I have seen on newer compact tractors. It does everything I need to do around here.

Attachments

• 20230325_143838.jpg
    20230325_143838.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 84
   / Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #117  
Yep, got one also. A little smaller though.
Still too bad the deal went south for CC/Yanmar. The tractors were good at the time and fairly robust. Good looking outfit you @Sarge50

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #118  
Here's a Pic of my Bumble Bee Cub/Yanmar. Awsome tractor I am the second owner. Going on 4 years now. Heavy duty Cast Steel Axels compared to what I have seen on newer compact tractors. It does everything I need to do around here.

Nice tractor! I see a fair number of the yellow and black Yanmars around here, and I really like them. The dealer is about 5-10 minutes away, and picked up Yanmar after the Cub Cadet deal folded. I'll be seeing Yanmar tractors for years to come, but the black and yellow was unique.

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #119  
Yes I was kind of concerned as far as parts go when I purchased. In four years of use, 200 plus hours, I have only needed regular service parts. When I purchased it had 350 hours and PO provided receipts showing the 300-hour service was done. I purchased a service kit not long after from Evil bay for the 600 hr service. when I bought it. Included everything to service. Pricey at the time but now with Inflation glad I did. Awesome tractor for the money!!!! I guess when nothing breaks, there is no demand for parts. Gotta go to a Yanmar dealer if you need something. So far so good. Nothing broke! Never had to call a dealer.

/ Show off your Yanmars! (Picture Thread) #120  
My 425 moving snow and next to my Lil Case IH Dx24e (sold it). I really love the Yanmar.

Attachments

• PXL_20221229_164504015.jpg
    PXL_20221229_164504015.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 84
  • PXL_20221203_173900514.jpg
    PXL_20221203_173900514.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 83
  • PXL_20220708_174303344.jpg
    PXL_20220708_174303344.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 93