Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,421  
What's the “View”?
We've always called it "The Height of Land."
You can call it "The View" if you want.

1702343120383.png

Oh wait a minute, that might not be what he is referring to.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,422  

View attachment 837674

Pretty sure I like your View better than whatever it was that he was trying to paint onto me.

Let's get back to admiring the weather reporters who clearly were hired for their looks. That one in Mexico for example.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,423  

View attachment 837674

No, the “ View” has very little to look at and you do not hear beautiful birds screeching, just a bunch of old hens!

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,424  
Pretty sure I like your View better than whatever it was that he was trying to paint onto me.
And you obviously know what I was referring to based on this response!

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,425  
And you obviously know what I was referring to based on this response!
Really, I've never seen The View. I simply recognize you are playing culture wars, throwing ridicule around, in what was an interesting thread. Until your posts.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,426  

Let's get back to admiring the weather reporters who clearly were hired for their looks. That one in Mexico for example.
Why don’t you just admit that you were being very snide regarding the beautiful and intelligent women on FOX and got busted for it.

One thing about FOX no one can deny, they have the most beautiful and smart women on TV!

You tried being funny or whatever at their expense and you lost!

Last edited:
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,427  
Really, I've never seen The View. I simply recognize you are playing culture wars, throwing ridicule around, in what was an interesting thread. Until your posts.
You were the one who tried to insult the intelligence of the Fox newscasters, not I, so I believe you are trying to deflect!

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,428  
And I’ve never actually sat down and watched the view, but anyone with an ounce of of the nation’s culture knows what the view is and what it represents