Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,301  
I think due to the difference in weight (5:1?), a PIT maneuver - pushing sideways against his rear tire - wouldn't push him sideways.
No it didnt push him sideways. The car just got under his tires. If the tractor had an H beam around the perimeter preventing the tires from grabbing the side of the car, the tractor would have pushed the car away without a flinch.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,302  
And this was related to the trucker's strike per one of the referenced articles.

The article said it was associated with SOGI (Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity) protests.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,304  
Don’t you hate it when your wiener ends up in the ditch?
IMG_0639.jpeg

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,308  
12 year old steals telehandler, goes on joyride, hitting 10 cars.
This reminded me of a fool I hadn't thought about in 60 years. Eldon lived down the block from a friend.

* Before dawn, was caught hiding under the bed of his ugly 12 yo girlfriend. She said she had hid him there for a couple of days.

* Friend had an oil-change pit so Eldon asked our help removing the Hydramatic out of his Oldsmobile. Big guy, he said he could hold the weight from above as it was detached. Dropped it with bad rope burns when he discoverhed he couldn't hold it after all. My friend jumped back just in time to avoid being crushed. (I was at a safe distance topside!)

* And related to this Telehandeler kid - Eldon wiped out numerous parked cars when he got sideways on a narrow street showing how fast that Olds was. Poor and with no insurance. Was fast - before he lost his license over that damage.

Last edited:
   / Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,309  
But the worst case of vehicular damage was the guy who welded a bulletproof cab on his bulldozer and smashed whatever he could find.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,310  
But the worst case of vehicular damage was the guy who welded a bulletproof cab on his bulldozer and smashed whatever he could find.
Don't tread on Marvin lest he tread on you.

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

Ag-meier Tpma Sprayer (A33041)
Ag-meier Tpma...
2015 Ford F150 XL (A33526)
2015 Ford F150 XL...
2 Yard steel end load dumpster, used w/ normal wear & tear (A33073)
2 Yard steel end...
Massey Harris 88 Salvage Tractor (A33041)
Massey Harris 88...
Armstrong AG RB2500 Hay Spear (A33041)
Armstrong AG...
4 Yard steel end load dumpster, used w/ normal wear & tear (A33073)
4 Yard steel end...