Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,341  
I can't stand any of the reality shows. IMO they are made for people that cannot discern that there is very little to no reality whatsoever in a "Reality" show, or just watch for the, and I use the term lightly, entertainment value.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,342  
I can't stand any of the reality shows. IMO they are made for people that cannot discern that there is very little to no reality whatsoever in a "Reality" show, or just watch for the, and I use the term lightly, entertainment value.
I like some of the car reality shows, if nothing else, the cars are cool and some of the mechanics have some skill

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,343  
There are some good "reality" shows. Ice Road Truckers got a little hokey after a while but I enjoyed it because I know one of the original drivers. I like The Amazing Race because they go to a lot of places I've been. Anything with Jeremy Clarkson is fun no matter how scripted it is.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,345  
Why not just follow the tractor? It won't outrun them. And it will stop somewhere. Why MUST it be stopped RIGHT NOW?

Bruce

How do you know it will stop? What if they kill someone? Then whose fault is it?

Was it really worth the risk to life and the huge cost of destruction (to the tractor and the public-funded police vehicle to intervene like that? What a waste.
What do you expect them to do on a chase? Let people go?

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,347  
I like some of the car reality shows, if nothing else, the cars are cool and some of the mechanics have some skill
I do like Hot Road Garage, Engine Masters, Garage Squad, Roadkill Garage, Roadworthy Rescues, and the shows on Power Nation on Samgung's channels.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,348  
Roadworthy rescues good show. Bbc' s original version of top gear I also enjoyed.

/ Share Pics of People Hauling or Towing Something Wrong #19,349  
I can't stand any of the reality shows. IMO they are made for people that cannot discern that there is very little to no reality whatsoever in a "Reality" show
Then come election time, they vote. We're doomed.