ROPS for old 450 case

/ ROPS for old 450 case #1  

rpd428

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 471
I picked this little rascal up for a decent price to do a little work around the newly acquired farm… I’d like to have a ROPS… can one be installed on this particular model? Also where do you recommend I look online if anywhere? Thanks.

Attachments

• 4541B0E5-1442-462E-BB69-3249CEC370C4.jpeg
    4541B0E5-1442-462E-BB69-3249CEC370C4.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 76
   / ROPS for old 450 case #2  
You should be able to, but you'll need the mounting brackets, that need to be welded on too. There are salvage yards for construction equipment, just like cars/trucks/ Ag. tractors. I did a Google search for Case Construction salvage yards, and got a ton of hits. https://www.google.com/search?q=cas...AgAGSAYgB0haSAQQyNy40mAEAoAEB&sclient=gws-wiz Not knowing your location, tough to select one near you, you'll have to look. Might be best to check with your local Case Construction dealer, and see if they know of any inyour area.

If you do get one, get the full canopy, including brush sweeps from the top of the front radiator cowling, up to the operators station. It doesn't take much of a tree to snap off an exhaust pipe, that could destroy the muffler under the hood, or worse, the exhaust manifold.

/ ROPS for old 450 case
You should be able to, but you'll need the mounting brackets, that need to be welded on too. There are salvage yards for construction equipment, just like cars/trucks/ Ag. tractors. I did a Google search for Case Construction salvage yards, and got a ton of hits. https://www.google.com/search?q=case+construction+equipment+salvage+yards&sxsrf=AOaemvIR3x6kzMQPwPFv86OMPhqZ8vRwyg:1636112392112&source=hp&ei=CBiFYbzVA4fdtQbV95H4BA&iflsig=ALs-wAMAAAAAYYUmGF3pqaO9Gc1mJdAgzO_evCTTHspj&oq=Case+Construction+salvage+yards&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAEYATIJCAAQyQMQFhAeMgYIABAWEB4yBggAEBYQHjoECCMQJzoICAAQgAQQsQM6CAguELEDEIMBOgUIABCABDoOCC4QgAQQsQMQxwEQ0QM6DgguEIAEELEDEMcBEKMCOgUILhCABDoLCC4QgAQQsQMQgwE6CwguEIAEEMcBENEDOgsILhCxAxDHARCjAjoLCC4QgAQQxwEQrwE6CAguEIAEELEDOg4ILhCxAxDHARDRAxDJAzoFCAAQkgM6BQgAELEDOggIABCxAxCDAToLCAAQgAQQsQMQgwE6CAgAEIAEEMkDOg4ILhCABBDHARCvARCTAlAAWKFOYKd3aABwAHgAgAGSAYgB0haSAQQyNy40mAEAoAEB&sclient=gws-wiz Not knowing your location, tough to select one near you, you'll have to look. Might be best to check with your local Case Construction dealer, and see if they know of any inyour area.

If you do get one, get the full canopy, including brush sweeps from the top of the front radiator cowling, up to the operators station. It doesn't take much of a tree to snap off an exhaust pipe, that could destroy the muffler under the hood, or worse, the exhaust manifold.
Good deal! I’m in Kentucky