RK Tractor Prices

/ RK Tractor Prices #41  
An RK 55 has gone up $5K since it was introduced? That is freaking ridiculous.
All brands have gone up. It's not just RK. I paid $17,800 for my Mahindra 1626 in Feb of 2020. I doubt you will find that price today.

You want to hear true crazy?
This morning I saw an ad for a JD 3025e with a FEL and backhoe for $38,999. JD is on drugs.

/ RK Tractor Prices #45  
He's no business man with 6 bankruptcies.
BTW, I bought an LS.

/ RK Tractor Prices #46  
He's no business man with 6 bankruptcies.
BTW, I bought an LS.
With current tax law, bankruptcy is a valid business plan.

But also note T had business partners who ran most of the operations.

Consider the recent announcement of a mall operator in San Francisco walking away from their mortgage, returning the property to the banks. Is the contract the banks originally agreed to when the mortgage was written, and the mall operator is just exercising the contract options.

/ RK Tractor Prices #48  
It's that or being a family that accepted bribes from foreign countries while in office. 😁

I'll take bankruptcy
You got both.
Thankfully the post that started this was removed. Every post from 45 and after should be removed too.

/ RK Tractor Prices #49  
Consider the recent announcement of a mall operator in San Francisco walking away from their mortgage, returning the property to the banks. Is the contract the banks originally agreed to when the mortgage was written, and the mall operator is just exercising the contract options.
No headline with bank honors terms of contract.
Investors default on loan, huge mall to close, hundreds lose jobs might catch national/global attention.