Replacement LED headlights

/ Replacement LED headlights
Thank you everyone for your input. The link that ning provided looks like a direct replacement.
It has the right proportions and the specs mention that it's a replacement for a H9406.
However.. at $99.00 each, I'm rethinking how badly I want LED lights on my machine. I'll save their website for future reference.
Thanks again for the help

/ Replacement LED headlights #12  
Thank you everyone for your input. The link that ning provided looks like a direct replacement.
It has the right proportions and the specs mention that it's a replacement for a H9406.
However.. at $99.00 each, I'm rethinking how badly I want LED lights on my machine. I'll save their website for future reference.
Thanks again for the help
Especially if those lights get blocked by a loader a lot!

/ Replacement LED headlights #13  
Especially if those lights get blocked by a loader a lot!

They are completely blocked by the loader! So are the headlights on the front. It’s pretty frustrating. I’m adding an LED light bar to the top of my ROPS. We’ll see how that goes.

/ Replacement LED headlights #14  
A couple years ago - I gave thought to headlight replacement on my M6040. Then a thought crossed the grey matter. Exactly how often do I REALLY need the headlights. In the 40+ years out here - I've used my tractor two times when I actually needed the headlights. My $$$ will go to something more important.

Besides - If I really needed night time light - - JL McDermott out of New York. They have high intensity LED marine flood lights. I know from my experience on fishing boats( Alaska ) these lights will turn an area half the size of a football field into bright day light. And they would easily attach and function on most any tractor.

Last edited:
   / Replacement LED headlights #15  
They are completely blocked by the loader! So are the headlights on the front. It’s pretty frustrating. I’m adding an LED light bar to the top of my ROPS. We’ll see how that goes.
I have one headlight out on my tractor and for a long time I was like "oh I'll drop an LED bulb into there" but I think I'm actually going to stick with incandescent because when I do use the tractor at night and the headlights are blocked by the loader or whatever I'm carrying, the incandescent is already bright enough to be a bother when half of it's reflecting back at you. I don't think I'd want 3x the output shining on the back of the bucket.

I just need more lights to attach to the rops, or who knows maybe a set up on the loader arms?

/ Replacement LED headlights
In actuality, I rarely/hardly ever need the lights to see where I'm going. When I'm traveling along the state highway or on our small road, I have head lights, tail lights and fender flashers on so that the tractor and I are easier to see. As you're written, it's a pretty steep cost to put LEDs in, so I think I'll stick with what I have. Thanks for the insights.