Replacement LED headlights

/ Replacement LED headlights #1  

755buddy

Tractor
John Deere 755
I'm in search of replacement LED headlights, actually fender lights for a JD 755. The original part is a H 9406 bulb.
I could go cross eyed and spend a week looking at LED bulbs on Amazon. I see a lot of 4 inch x 6 inch lights. The originals are 3-1/2 inch (+-) x 6 inch.
I could buy something that looks close enough and end up having to butcher the plastic mounting bracket but I'd rather not do that. Does anyone have a link to a direct replacement LED bulb?
If you've bought one, is it really a plug & play, direct replacement ?

/ Replacement LED headlights #2  
Following. I’ve been wanting the same thing for my 755.

/ Replacement LED headlights #5  
Specs says it is LED, or do I read that wrong??

/ Replacement LED headlights
Thank you for that link.

I did look at that one. It came up several times in my searches. You're right, it does mention LED in the specs although 50 watts seems like a lot for an LED. This may seem silly but the proportions of the light in the picture looks wider and not as high as the H 9406 here on my desk. That makes me wonder if it's really the same shape. The price is a little too much to buy just to see if it's what I'm looking for.

Thank you for the welcome, I hadn't realized that this was my first post. I've been a member for a while and done a lot reading here, looking for answers to questions. I should post some of the things I've done to my machine.

/ Replacement LED headlights #7  
Specs says it is LED, or do I read that wrong??
You're right, but a 50W LED doesn't make sense. Also, LED lights almost always mention the (exaggerated) lumen output, and the watt-equivalence... all missing here. I'm going with "they're lying" or "checked the wrong box accidentally".

/ Replacement LED headlights #9  

They are definitely not LED. I have used a similar one before and they are sealed beam halogen replacement for H9406 (also crosses to GE automotive lighting H9411 / GE# 15763: GE Replacement ).

The only thing I found is not really flush mount: https://www.amazon.com/EXZEIT-Light-Truck-6800Lumens-Tractor/dp/B08RCSB49D/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=tractor+lights+12+volt+led&qid=1675805342&sr=8-5&th=1
It looks like ning's link above may be your best shot. Or go looking for something aftermarket and mount them inside or on top of the fenders (I put a pair of these on my Z900 and they are amazing!: https://www.amazon.com/Nilight-18022C-B-Waterproof-Off-Road-Warranty/dp/B081DTRC46/ref=sr_1_9?crid=CXJPJHMPG5UB&keywords=nilight&qid=1675805359&sprefix=niligh,aps,199&sr=8-9 ).

/ Replacement LED headlights #10  
Both my M's are 100% LED including the head lights and I got them all from SuperBright LED's. The list all the specs with every bulb including the manufacturer and I prefer CREE LED', or should I say SMD's. No funny business like Amazon plays.