Rear remote question 4044

/ Rear remote question 4044 #1  

sparker133

Silver Member
Tractor
2013 Deere 4320 cab, 180 loader, 485 backhoe, 2021 Deere 1023e, Vermeer trencher, 2022 Deere 26g
I want to add 3rd, 4th and 5th hydraulics to my new 4044r with a cab. I have been searching to see how hard it is to do myself. I figured it is just quicker to ask if anyone has links to forums about adding them, and part numbers I may need

I am mechanically inclined and grew up with heavy equipment but I am trying to figure out if I have the time to do it and how much is involved or is worth what the dealer wants to charge.

I am looking to do the 3rd for front and rear run off the loader joystick then the other two by adding the levers in the cab to control. I current tractor has them where I hit a button and they work off the joystick and I dont like it.

Any information is appreciated thanks

/ Rear remote question 4044 #2  
This is the simplest way to add more remotes but it does require flipping switches. This one turns one remote into three. You just flip the switch for the remote you need to adjust. The toughest part of adding separate valves in a cab will be the linkage.

/ Rear remote question 4044 #3  

Good Works Tractors (on YouTube) also has a good video on remotes (installed on a 4066)

/ Rear remote question 4044 #4  
I found it a lot easier to install electric remotes of my single rear outputs but I do wish I had the factory installed option just not at the cost they demand.

/ Rear remote question 4044 #5  
I found it a lot easier to install electric remotes of my single rear outputs but I do wish I had the factory installed option just not at the cost they demand.
I want to add 3rd, 4th and 5th remotes...but it would cost north of $5K if dealer installed. I might have got a better deal if I ordered them before the tractor was delivered. My 4052R was a used tractor, so maybe not...
My only option is the multiplier...

/ Rear remote question 4044 #6  
Check out Surplus Center. They have different ones.