Rear remote options for the T273

/ Rear remote options for the T273 #1  

myyaz33

Platinum Member
Tractor
TYM T273
Probably would get a better response in the Hydraulics forum, but wanted to see what options I have to get more rear remotes on my T273. Any add them on theirs?

/ Rear remote options for the T273 #2  
Just curious...what are you looking to do that you need 2 sets of remotes back there? Anything interesting?

/ Rear remote options for the T273
Only dreams at this point, but TOP-n-TILT with box blade that has hydraulic rippers.

/ Rear remote options for the T273 #4  
myyaz33 said:
Only dreams at this point, but TOP-n-TILT with box blade that has hydraulic rippers.

That sound like a lot of fun!

/ Rear remote options for the T273 #5  
I haven't done this Marty, and I'm just sorta wondering out loud .... but why couldn't a person just build two manifolds (basicly just T's), one with two male and one female disconnect, and another with one male and two female disconnects, that plugs into each of the existing rear disconnects, and go with that when needed?
If they turned out to be on the bulky side, it might be good to brace them so vibrations doesn't cause an issue.

Sounds simple to me, but I am a hydraulic dummy. Anyone else have any thougts on Flyer91's idea?

/ Rear remote options for the T273 #7  
flyer91 said:
why couldn't a person just build two manifolds (basicly just T's), one with two male and one female disconnect, and another with one male and two female disconnects, that plugs into each of the existing rear disconnects, and go with that when needed?
the reason to have dual remotes is to be able to INDEPENDENTLY control the two circuts, the scenario described would have two circuits that are dependent, in other words, they both do the same thing at the same time, and if one is easier to move than the other it will move more.
however if you have power beyond (such as to run a BH) you could install a control block and run remotes from that.

Aaron Z

/ Rear remote options for the T273 #8  
You will probally want both spools side by side for easy reach and control. You can Posiblly mount a new Dual spool valve on the rops so and to keep it simple run 2 short hoses to the existing single remote who's control is in front of the seat , Leave it in the constant flow position and that should be it

SHIFTY said:
You will probally want both spools side by side for easy reach and control. You can Posiblly mount a new Dual spool valve on the rops so and to keep it simple run 2 short hoses to the existing single remote who's control is in front of the seat , Leave it in the constant flow position and that should be it

would it running in constant flow (one way?) work?