TYM T273 Hydraulic line

/ TYM T273 Hydraulic line #1  

jamesmchugh77

Tractor
2007 Tym T273
TYM T273 hydraulic line PN 13155104505GB, anyone know where I can get this line besides from TYM in Georgia? Any TYM junkyard out there have a T273? Anyone make this hydraulic line which has metric fittings etc? Please call me at +14065446910 thanks! Jim McHugh

/ TYM T273 Hydraulic line #2  
Jim, I would think any hydraulic shop can make that. Even NAPA has a pretty good selection of fittings to make hoses for customers.

Don

/ TYM T273 Hydraulic line #3  
Any of the local shops here could make you one. Not certain, but it appears to be the pressure relief line from the valve back to the transmission. Shouldn’t have much if any pressure.

if you do find someone with parts let me know. I’d like to find some spares for my T233.

/ TYM T273 Hydraulic line #4  
Just be aware that these TYM might have British Standard Pipe Thread instead of NPT.

/ TYM T273 Hydraulic line #5  
I talked with the OP right after I made my post and TractorTYUMe is correct that the fittings are metric. He had taken the old line to a couple different shops and not only are the fittings metric, so is the steel line so he was out of luck. Since the line isn't under much pressure he was able to do a temp repair with a compression coupling. Just being curious I texted him a couple weeks back and his temp repair was still holding plus he finally got the one from TYM. If I remember correctly it took something like 5 weeks for the dealer to get that part in.