Quonset Hut vs Conainer

/ Quonset Hut vs Conainer #21  
I think a container would work good to store firewood. If it had doors on both ends, you could take from one end and fill through the other end.

/ Quonset Hut vs Conainer #22  
App
That's a good price for a single use. Must be a west coast thing with all the Chinese importation brings an abundance of empty cans vs the east coast.
Appreciate that… guess I’m getting old when I keep saying I remember when…

Beat up retired containers were everywhere in the $500-600 range last I shopped not including delivery.

With several ports here and not nearly as much going out the containers tend to be available…

/ Quonset Hut vs Conainer #23  
Mostly for all the off season storage of Christmas inventory and supplies…

Here I was thinking California would be the most restrictive but with AG zoning ok.

Everything from signs, tree netting, popcorn machine, tables, handicrafts, tables, the tree trunk drills, etc.

A tub with 100’s of tree transport netting was taken over by rats the power cord for the drill stand machines gnawed, etc.

Plus high dollar items like the craft tents…

A picture during set up of one of the tents
The stinkyest dryer sheets you can find (I use Snuggles), they really stink. Stink so bad I put the extra's in a zip lock bag. Mice hate dryer sheets and they hate the 2 barn cats that like to consume them as well. Only issue with the cats are they like to sleep on the tractor hoods and leave paw prints and I keep my tractors washed, don't wax them however, Too much work.